Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao @BlackPearl The Empress was his name darkhorse? @CarmelBarbie @Stir Fry ya'll dont rememberol boy he umm shyt i think he suffered from napoleon complex or some shyt was a short cat i forget how it all started i think he got it into it with phoenix knightly and than black pearl or black pearl than phoenix knightly ionno but he his height was brought up they kept calling him lil man or some shyt im ionno but he was heated and he hated black pearl lol i remember he stayed in her area and they do meet ups and shyt he told her

"i KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE YOU REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU GO TO THEM MEETUPS"

nikka it was sad but I won't lie i about died for 4 hours straight when i read that shyt this nikka was like 5'1 or some shyt so i keep picturing this nikka hiding behind a trash can and running out and punching the shyt out of her ankles :mjlol:

it was deeper than im mentioning but whew she could tell you better than i could

I remember cook got involved and got him outta here for threatening to sucka punch a chick

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Lmao @BlackPearl The Empress was his name darkhorse? @CarmelBarbie @Stir Fry ya'll dont rememberol boy he umm shyt i think he suffered from napoleon complex or some shyt was a short cat i forget how it all started i think he got it into it with phoenix knightly and than black pearl or black pearl than phoenix knightly ionno but he his height was brought up they kept calling him lil man or some shyt im ionno but he was heated and he hated black pearl lol i remember he stayed in her area and they do meet ups and shyt he told her

"i KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE YOU REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU GO TO THEM MEETUPS"

nikka it was sad but I won't lie i about died for 4 hours straight when i read that shyt this nikka was like 5'1 or some shyt so i keep picturing this nikka hiding behind a trash can and running out and punching the shyt out of her ankles :mjlol:

it was deeper than im mentioning but whew she could tell you better than i could
Yeah I remember darkhorse.:russ:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Put a address on that shyt = STOP sneak dissing

I agree with the bolded but you missed my point

carry on...

I've never sneaked dissed, sneak dapped, etc. I say what I want in 'generally speaking' or 'directly to that person'.

Now, you carry on.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ZigzagUnselfishAllensbigearedbat-small.gif

free post

anigif_enhanced-17918-1402508978-1.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Because I'm everything they hate about women but they can't shame me into submission. I talk back and I'm not ashamed of anything that I have done and I'm not bothered by them.

They been coming at me all weekend in every way and I haven't even went off or cussed no one out. In fact, I've been down right polite about it. How dude still mad while I'm chilling? He supposedly won.

:deadmanny:

I won't lie I have this problem in real life too. So maybe that is why I'm use to it. You either love me or you hate me. I'm harmless and always joking. As long as you don't take me too seriously I'm very likeable but a lot of people take my matter of a fact demeanor too personal, get offended while I'm just having fun and we end up where we are now. I'm working on doing better but I obviously failed this weekend. :deadmanny: Imma do better tomorrow I promise.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Honestly all these threads do, is let me know that I can never post a pic or any personal information about myself on this site. I only have a few posters on ignore, but for the most part, I find everyone cool. Even the people I've gone back and forth with on other threads, even when I disagree with them, I find their perspectives or differences in opinion interesting. I like both Blackpearl and Brolic Scholar, so idk... I'll make sure I don't get on anyones' bad side on this forum, lol. :yeshrug:

I got personal info up, but i don't really go above and beyond in the name of entertaining fukkery with other people. With all the shyt that's gone on between lots of people here, i've yet to actually see an actual fade happen. Some folks get that keyboard courage when they log on, but won't even post a picture of themselves which tells me they really ain't about shyt. People are smart to protect their privacy, but if you carry yourself accordingly, i don't really think there's as much to worry about that there's made out to be, seeing as though people that do act out haven't even been touched.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
The circular clique-daps and humblebrags from average short haired guys with glasses who make up for 1995 nba live graphics level looks with time in the gym, aka coli defaultbreh ver 1.0.
:mjlol:
Don't forget: Dusty, dusty, dusty
and that classic hit "u must hate women"and the "u don't get p*ssy" remix.
Every time. These are simp moves and high school styled "roast stoppers" made by nikkas who aren't used to roast culture.
Multiple hairlines getting tried and fried in the thread, including OP's.
The subject didn't even have to fight her way through her own exposal thread, had team support, got obliterated, but managed to jone ANOTHER hairline, a pushed back wig pushing wigs back
:ohhh:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

I remember cook got involved and got him outta here for threatening to sucka punch a chick

I joined the coli toward the end of 2016--his name doesn't ring any bells, and I don't know who phoenix knightly is either.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I’ve seen it but men criticized equally as women on this forum, if not more

It is more of you guys here.

I was just telling someone on here last night that if the feminists, black male haters, wenches, etc were booted out some time ago. Then you see the few women who posts here in and their content in comparison, wth is there to be aggy about? Not saying I see every single chic's posts b/c I don't but I have yet to see one get greasy unprovoked.

Anything to say about that?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
With all this talk of collecting evidence, charges and going to the law I don't want this place's spot to be blown up.
Should just cut our losses, ban those involved (Trill, Poitier, BP, etc) and be done with it. :hubie:

The issue is that he was trying to distribute my information via the forum. They banned him and are not liable. What he is doing is not legal online period.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Yes I remember him but this is a whole new character.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

That fool was 4'11". He couldn't bust a grape in a food fight even if he tried :mjlol: