Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because I'm everything they hate about women but they can't shame me into submission. I talk back and I'm not ashamed of anything that I have done and I'm not bothered by them.

They been coming at me all weekend in every way and I haven't even went off or cussed no one out. In fact, I've been down right polite about it. How dude still mad while I'm chilling? He supposedly won.

:deadmanny:

I won't lie I have this problem in real life too. So maybe that is why I'm use to it. You either love me or you hate me. I'm harmless and always joking. As long as you don't take me too seriously I'm very likeable but a lot of people take my matter of a fact demeanor too personal, get offended while I'm just having fun and we end up where we are now. I'm working on doing better but I obviously failed this weekend. :deadmanny: Imma do better tomorrow I promise.
chill out!! :childplease:

its only one weirdo that hates your guts....and he ain't even here anymore

nobody hates you, some just find the mexican girl more attractive thats all :yeshrug:

if you don't care don't entertain it ....simple

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is more of you guys here.

I was just telling someone on here last night that if the feminists, black male haters, wenches, etc were booted out some time ago. Then you see the few women who posts here in and their content in comparison, wth is there to be aggy about? Not saying I see every single chic's posts b/c I don't but I have yet to see one get greasy unprovoked.

Anything to say about that?
I’m not aggy, but I see you’re point

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Black Pearl obviously has/had feelings for Scholar, that’s why she created that Thread to begin with. Because what guy isn't gonna say his girl the baddest, or boost her up?

Funny how Black Pearl tryna play victim now when she definitely did go in on Scholar’s girl’s body first by calling her a rectangle(:laugh:). But when her pics leak it’s too far. Never underestimate your opponent.
1*KE5f8hNzK9TsgxzQ8z3E4Q.jpeg

It’s only fair that this is the matchup since Black Pearl tried to shade Scholar’s woman.

*looks at the votes*:mjgrin:

:ld:What happens to you both now? I will tell you...You get what you deserve. “You reap what you sow”. You have heard of this, no?

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

nobody hates you, some just find the mexican girl more attractive thats all :yeshrug:

this.. im here reading through the replies and dudes acting like the mexican chick aint attractive and its all a ploy to make blackpearl feel bad :gucci:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Only one person doesn't like me? You wildin'. I got called 3 different bytches in my inbox yesterday by screen names I've never even seen before. I have been e stalked at least 3 times and had many many threats. Respectfully, you don't know what you're talking about.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
@BlackPearl The Empress seems to have a grasp on what she's doing when going for fukkery, so if she's cool with what comes back at her, then so be it.

Unless she has justification for the continued prodding of @Brolic Scholar it seems kind of wack on her part though, as he doesn't really seem like he feels like being bothered with it, so i sympathize with him, becasue i wouldn't appreciate being randomly pulled into some mess like this either.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@BlackPearl The Empress seems to have a grasp on what she's doing when going for fukkery, so if she's cool with what comes back at her, then so be it.

Unless she has justification for the continued prodding of @Brolic Scholar it seems kind of wack on her part though, as he doesn't really seem like he feels like being bothered with it, so i sympathize with him, becasue i wouldn't appreciate being randomly pulled into some mess like this either.

Huh? First breh gave me the picture of his girl and told me to compare, second he decided to take the info from folks, third I was just telling him what had been told to me. No one randomly pulled him into anything. He was here for it every step of the way.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only one person doesn't like me? You wildin'. I got called 3 different bytches in my inbox yesterday by screen names I've never even seen before. I have been e stalked at least 3 times and had many many threats. Respectfully, you don't know what you're talking about.
:wow: thats disrespectful....I would not be surprised if its that weirdo trill :jbhmm: i know for a fact he still around :mjpls:

post the screenshots or put the,usernames on blast

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I got personal info up, but i don't really go above and beyond in the name of entertaining fukkery with other people. With all the shyt that's gone on between lots of people here, i've yet to actually see an actual fade happen. Some folks get that keyboard courage when they log on, but won't even post a picture of themselves which tells me they really ain't about shyt. People are smart to protect their privacy, but if you carry yourself accordingly, i don't really think there's as much to worry about that there's made out to be, seeing as though people that do act out haven't even been touched.

This is a fair post. As for the bolded, I am lowkey curious as to why certain posters get slammed a lot more than others, especially in cases where there are others that act out more and stay untouched.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:wow: thats disrespectful....I would not be surprised if its that weirdo trill :jbhmm: i know for a fact he still around :mjpls:

post the screenshots or put the,usernames on blast

Why so ya'll can have 3 more days of fukkery and these 'no ma'am' nikkas can form Voltron on my ass? Hard pass :dead: