Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Put a address on that shyt?
Im trying to understand how NOT voting for BlackPearl = c00n

Are we not entitled to our own opinion???

y'all some else on this site :dead:

somebody said ole girl look illegal :dead: :dead: :dead: thats the dumbest shyt ive heard so far on this site LOL

What are you saying with the bolded? To @ the people?

Here - @Guwopaveli

Having an opinion is 1 thing but acting like a POS is another...and what is often done on here is not having an opinion, it's acting like a bytch that is spewing bs from the keyboard.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you saying with the bolded? To @ the people?

Here - @Guwopaveli

Having an opinion is 1 thing but acting like a POS is another...and what is often done on here is not having an opinion, it's acting like a bytch that is spewing bs from the keyboard.
Put a address on that shyt = STOP sneak dissing

I agree with the bolded but you missed my point

carry on...

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yeah, i've been here for a few years, and outside of that recent thread she made that started all this, I'd never seen any reason for anyone to come at her the way they have these last couple days.

Honestly all these threads do, is let me know that I can never post a pic or any personal information about myself on this site. I only have a few posters on ignore, but for the most part, I find everyone cool. Even the people I've gone back and forth with on other threads, even when I disagree with them, I find their perspectives or differences in opinion interesting. I like both Blackpearl and Brolic Scholar, so idk... I'll make sure I don't get on anyones' bad side on this forum, lol. :yeshrug:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
With all this talk of collecting evidence, charges and going to the law I don't want this place's spot to be blown up.
Should just cut our losses, ban those involved (Trill, Poitier, BP, etc) and be done with it. :hubie: