Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Certainly.

I'm not one for bedbucking/wenching but the hypocrisy on here is astounding.

Men can't cheat
Men can't be hoes
Men can IR but not black women
[Insert whatever other dumb shyt here]

Need to line them suckers up and kick them in the asses with a steel-pointy-toe King Kong sized construction boot with the force of 10, 000 demons from the pits of hades.
Who said all that :dwillhuh:, men get criticized all the time on here

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I like BlackPearl she has a good personality that makes her even more attractive . . also have to watch out though she can be petty as well hence that last thread but I like the petty part too . . she has personality which it seems like a lot of chicks recently seem to lack . . I remember she kept giving Malcolm negs saying "ANOTHA ONE"

Don't get to petty though nobody like a messy chick who to deep into fukkery, even the fukkery king takes a break :wow:

Me and Malcolm are actually cool. It's all jokes. I literally have his government but would never put it out there. That's the difference between me and them. They mad trying to cut ass deep as possible. I leave what happens on the site here. It doesn't change my life or my mood. I don't put people out there.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I refused to vote in this shyt. Its straight up disrespect to @Brolic Scholar and to @BlackPearl The Empress. Both them aight wit me. They had they squabble now let that shyt die. Got mans in this joint still heated.

Do better Myron :ufdup:

Right. I didn't participate in the poll either for that reason. Both women are attractive to me. I'm not rating one against the other, the OP was petty asf to make this thread, and he's gotten what he's deserved.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Incoming rant -
Not gonna lie, this exactly what I envision when I see these fools creating threads talking sideways about the few women on here - for all the lonely, old, retired sex workers, etc. they drum these women up to be, I'd bet $200 not a single one of these chicks went anywhere near their inbox.

(The men who ARE good looking on here that have women/lurkers hit them up don't even make those dumbass threads and they can :deadrose:. )
The coli would shoot themselves at the women I turn down. :wow:

For my fellow good looking brehs, just know the thirst is real, when attractive women, find you attractive.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

iu

4Nr8q9w.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Lmao that's why I'm aware a decent amount of those votes are some "fukk you bytch" votes lmao :mjlol: if you know black pearl history you know she has a squad of villains who would jaw her if they could :russ:

im sorry its not funny . . . .

but it is :mjlol:

About 25% of TRL hates my fukking guts :pachaha:

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lmao that's why I'm aware a decent amount of those votes are some "fukk you bytch" votes lmao :mjlol: if you know black pearl history you know she has a squad of villains who would jaw her if they could :russ:

im sorry its not funny . . . .

but it is :mjlol:

Dunno why but this had me howling imagining a squad of dusty dudes on laptops coordinate skyping and strategically replying on this thread furiously typing away :lolbron::russ::mjgrin:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
FYI they trying to dig up shyt on you too. Not sure why would wanna put yourself in with crazy people like that but you couldn't pass up the chance to shyt on a BW. :manny:

No hard feelings but you should choose better company.
tenor.gif

You did this to yourself though. YOU started it.
That's nonsense.
It backfired on you that's all.

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Incoming rant -
Not gonna lie, this exactly what I envision when I see these fools creating threads talking sideways about the few women on here - for all the lonely, old, retired sex workers, etc. they drum these women up to be, I'd bet $200 not a single one of these chicks went anywhere near their inbox.

(The men who ARE good looking on here that have women/lurkers hit them up don't even make those dumbass threads and they can :deadrose:. )

Can we split the 200 at cheesecake factory? :mjcry:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps

Some dude found her youtube and took screen shots :dead:

They put it in my inbox for no reason :dead:

these nikkas wild af :dead:

If that YouTuber really is/was @BlackPearl The Empress then I have to say she really has some thick skin up there with JJG. I remember years ago when she made a video on I believe black relationships or something like that, trolls use to always go off topic and talk about her birth mark/mole, which I thought was pretty fukked up since it seemed like she was a pretty laid back YouTuber who wasn't on that anti black man wave or black gender war Bs that was big at the time.