Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Is that why the top 50 on RTG is dominated by black women? :pachaha:I ain't the one outchea calling black women "bedwenches". You gotta come harder than that, Ms. Libra.[/QUOTE]

The people voted.
Quit it, Mikey :aicmon:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
On top of that some of the same dudes trying to roast was in my inbox snitching on the discord sending me screenshots yesterday and telling me how good I look.

@ThugLife. :kenny:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
This thread still going on???

Honestly the poll results are surprising me

I thought BP would win convincingly, despite her propensity for fukkery

Wave,
You know some of those votes against are out of spite. Just look at some of the comments in here:
Sitting up there typing that mess looking like a nasty infection and talking about somebody else.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We don't talk to black women like that around here,you better take that energy back to Lucia,and come back here when you calm down:henbron:
You posted your womans ass,let this be a lesson in righteousness.You were lowkey fishing by showing your girl to another woman,real nikkas know what you were doing with that:respect:
Time to go down the path of whats right and not look back,truly be a family man.
I heard you raped a woman at gunpoint. Is that true?:francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The first few replies in this thread say one thing, yet most the votes another....

I'm cool if, Empress is cool with her pic being out in the public like that. :hubie:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wave,
You know some of those votes against are out of spite. Just look at some of the comments in here:
Sitting up there typing that mess looking like a nasty infection and talking about somebody else.
Put a address on that shyt?

Im trying to understand how NOT voting for BlackPearl = c00n

Are we not entitled to our own opinion???

y'all some else on this site :dead:

somebody said ole girl look illegal :dead: :dead: :dead: thats the dumbest shyt ive heard so far on this site LOL

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wave,

Yeah pretty much this. Dont get me wrong, i think the thread she made was petty af, but that doesnt change the.fact that shes a physically attractive female.:yeshrug:

Not calling Brolic's girl unattractive by any means, just saying i dont think its particularly close.:yeshrug:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Put a address on that shyt?

Im trying to understand how NOT voting for BlackPearl = c00n

Are we not entitled to our own opinion???

y'all some else on this site :dead:

somebody said ole girl look illegal :dead: :dead: :dead: thats the dumbest shyt ive heard so far on this site LOL

Oh i thought she meant spite cuz ppl were mad at her.

Offtopic: your avi breh :russ::russ::russ:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So why is that guy on you so heavy? Did you turn him down?

Pretty much

Brehs are obsessed with trying to make me feel ugly or less than. I guess that is how I had them feel. It is kills them that they can't upset me. They want me to cry or try to run me off the site but I'm good.

Every person on this site could call me ugly and I'd still feel fly as fukk. :manny:

Last edited: