Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You wanted it to be a thread where people were gonna roast his girlfriend but people started roasting you instead

Seems pretty fair imo :manny:
A lot of information in that post. I'm not gonna retype it for you. He understood. You'll just have to not understand. :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
2ur9doh.jpg

This is how I envision 95% of the men on the coli to look like. :mjlol:

I see 80% voted for the Spanish woman. If it was a black woman who made a thread about about a white man she would get crucified. :wow:

Certainly.

I'm not one for bedbucking/wenching but the hypocrisy on here is astounding.

Men can't cheat
Men can't be hoes
Men can IR but not black women
[Insert whatever other dumb shyt here]

Need to line them suckers up and kick them in the asses with a steel-pointy-toe King Kong sized construction boot with the force of 10, 000 demons from the pits of hades.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Basically Poitier, Trill and some more folks in the Discord looking up any information the can get on me and giving it out to anyone who will take it like oh boy.

What they don't seem to realize is that multiple people have sent me screenshots of them doing so.

I have Trill's phone number, business information, a way to link him to his coil account etc pretty much overwhelming proof that he gave out my information with malicious intent.

The funny thing is I was just gonna let it rock after he was banned. Because I figured he would move on.

But they were all do eager to try to "one up me" that they didn't realize that they were just providing more proof over an extended timeline that the information he put out was leading to harrassment and malicious.

Yes I reposted oh boys girl but it was a picture he posted himself. He literally quoted me and posted the picture on the reply. I never attempted to dig for information, go into his private life or spread lies about him like he did to me.

But it's all okay because it just provided more proof so that when I file my complaint with Trill there won't be any question about his actions and their results. That is why you haven't even seen me sweat none of this because at the end of the day. It just helps me.
So why is that guy on you so heavy? Did you turn him down?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like BlackPearl she has a good personality that makes her even more attractive . . also have to watch out though she can be petty as well hence that last thread but I like the petty part too . . she has personality which it seems like a lot of chicks recently seem to lack . . I remember she kept giving Malcolm negs saying "ANOTHA ONE"

Don't get to petty though nobody like a messy chick who to deep into fukkery, even the fukkery king takes a break :wow:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically Poitier, Trill and some more folks in the Discord looking up any information the can get on me and giving it out to anyone who will take it like oh boy.

What they don't seem to realize is that multiple people have sent me screenshots of them doing so.

I have Trill's phone number, business information, a way to link him to his coil account etc pretty much overwhelming proof that he gave out my information with malicious intent.

The funny thing is I was just gonna let it rock after he was banned. Because I figured he would move on.

But they were all do eager to try to "one up me" that they didn't realize that they were just providing more proof over an extended timeline that the information he put out was leading to harrassment and malicious.

Yes I reposted oh boys girl but it was a picture he posted himself. He literally quoted me and posted the picture on the reply. I never attempted to dig for information, go into his private life or spread lies about him like he did to me.

But it's all okay because it just provided more proof so that when I file my complaint with Trill there won't be any question about his actions and their results. That is why you haven't even seen me sweat none of this because at the end of the day. It just helps me.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: