Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Y'all remember when these threads used to be a daily thing? Coli fell off :wow:
I'll never forget that OG Binary exposal. I was literally registering for classes when that all went down :wow:

Also the Anothergirl exposal. Posters got exposed for way less in 2012-2013 :wow:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Or else what? Who the fukk are you? What you gonna do? Exactly. Nothing.

We don't talk to black women like that around here,you better take that energy back to Lucia,and come back here when you calm down:henbron:
You posted your womans ass,let this be a lesson in righteousness.You were lowkey fishing by showing your girl to another woman,real nikkas know what you were doing with that:respect:
Time to go down the path of whats right and not look back,truly be a family man.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

iu

OMG! :deadmanny:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
2ur9doh.jpg

This is how I envision 95% of the men on the coli to look like. :mjlol:

I see 80% voted for the Spanish woman. If it was a black woman who made a thread about about a white man she would get crucified. :wow:

Who the hell is this broad? You better revise that percentage down or put your goddamn pic up for inspection.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Maaan you cant be out here talking shyt, with pics of you floating around inhaling mesothelioma.. that cant go well lmao

Any picture you've seen on here saying its me, posted by another poster, is not of me. :pachaha: You've been hoodwinked by these coli charlatans, my guy.

This isn't your 1st merry go round as you've been called out before. You know you have the propensity to be sly when it comes to black women.

Impartiality...is it even in you?

Is that why the top 50 on RTG is dominated by black women? :pachaha:I ain't the one outchea calling black women "bedwenches". You gotta come harder than that, Ms. Libra.