Who looks better: @BlackPearl The Empress or @Brolic Scholar 's Girl?

Who looks better?

• Total voters

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I never cared why my sources (not who you think) gave me ammo against you. You were in my thread acting weird from the jump and by making a thread about my woman put yourself in the crosshairs.

At that point you made it about you. Let me be clear, my family is who I’d die to protect and provide for. I’d also kill for them without hesitation. If you don’t understand that, that’s not my problem. If a man or woman tries to harm them, the ass kicking is equal opportunity. I know I come off as a nice guy or someone to play with, but I’d burn a nikka’s house down with his whole family inside of it and sleep well the same night. I’m truly not the one to fukk with.

Oh. Well leave me out of whatever y’all have going on. I know he didn’t start the thread on Saturday. You did.

I don’t give a fukk about your complaints. Your info was public. I didn’t go seeking it.

Company? Do I look stupid? They tried to invite me to their group and I politely declined. You must think I’m dumb. My YouTube is an alternate email not linked to anything as is my membership here. I’ve never given out my IG and keep this and my personal life separate. I’ve never told where I work, my real name, etc.

To catch a fool, play a fool... just don’t be a fool. Thanks for the advice though.

Breh don't come at me funny. I'm just letting you know because I was informed. Save that energy for the people digging up your dirt. Since that is what you do you shouldn't have a problem with it. What happens now is between you them. Imma do what I have to do to protect myself and mines. Good luck with you and yours. That is between you are your little friends.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
And I just seen your picture. Maybe we should continue with the tread and talk about how you look? Since we're all just having fun here. What do you think?:lolbron:

mans posting my middle school pictures, at least post something recent :comeon:

6rhtw7.jpg

:mjgrin:That South Pole tho..
picture from 16 years ago :comeon:

That hairline :picard:

its fine now, you still mad about the Toyota Corolla Roast :comeon:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I think we're beginning to see a pattern with these threads--the backfires are epic. OP has disappeared, when before he was posting a lot, even cracking jokes. Once that unflattering pic was posted he immediately stopped, vanished like he never even started this thread and hasn't been seen since. :mjlol:

try again, i was picking up a car, im not going anywhere, im built for this:mjgrin:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Breh don't come at me funny. I'm just letting you know because I was informed. Save that energy for the people digging up your dirt. Since that is what you do you shouldn't have a problem with it. What happens now is between you them. Imma do what I have to do to protect myself and mines. Good luck with you and yours. That is between you are your little friends.

Or else what? Who the fukk are you? What you gonna do? Exactly. Nothing.