Who is your most hated fictional character?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Namond mother

Gene from Bobs burgers

Herbert from Family Guy (should be killed off imo)

Piper OITNB

Luna

All Star
Daps
jennifer-jason-leigh.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
griffith_by_en_taiho-d4of7bc.jpg

Ever since I watched the ending of the 90's Anime I been waiting to see this clown shoot the fair one with Gutts on some "It ends here" shyt. How the fukk you gonna sacrifice the squad, turn into a bird and smash ya homies girl right infront of him man?:aicmon: You getting it on site for life for that fraudulence. (Pause).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
sarumon.jpg

The Dark lord doesnt share power.... you fukking traitor. :stopitslime:

450.52-AM-copy.png

I liked him and yet I hated this scumbag at the same time...

CsCnUpoXYAA3-4V.jpg

Snitched on Leonidas to Xeres you deserved to die for that shyt I would have killed you as my last act... :pacspit:

transformers-the-dark-of-the-moon-2011-sentinel-prime-leonard-nimoy-review-600x300.jpg

You killed my boy ironhide shooting him in his back you fukking coward... Made a deal with the decepticons, vaporized numerous humans, destroyed chicago... Nah Optimus was right in killing your two faced ass. fukk Cybertron!

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Al Bundy - Married with children.
Supermans parent - smallville.
Captain Planet.
Ridge - Days of our lives.
Ant - ATL

Better stop the list is endless. lol .

turbochef

Pro
Daps
Only reason I don't dislike Joffrey is cause when you look at it from his perspective he is doing what he was taught based on what information he has.
Remember, he lives his whole life and dies (at the age of 13 I think) believing he is the rightful king. He never knows the things Ned said about his wrongful crowning are true so from his perspective he really did behead a treasonous traitor to the crown. His dad (or who he thought was his dad and looked up to) King Robert was always known for being strong, and his grandfather Tywin Lanister was also known for being strong... so when the time comes for him to do his first major act as king he tries to impress and honor his dead father and family name by murdering the traitor.

He is spoiled and raised by his mother who has no control over him, teaching him cowardice and pettiness... so his actions from then on become a combination of what he thinks his mom+dad wants. Cowardly petty actions backed by strength (the royal decree and royal army).

If he had better role models I believe he could have been a good king. :wow:
Damn breh. The way you broke this post down makes me want to watch this show:ohhh:.

To add to the op. I can't stand Griffith from berserk:pacspit: and it seems like guts will never pay him back:to: