Who is your most hated fictional character?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that fakkit michael rappaport played in higher learning

i've always had a love hate relationship with bishop from juice

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
theyre villains, but they werent clinically insane when they plotted

doc ock succeeded due to his secret cabal doing the work for him allowing him to get parkers life in order. like parker learned,you can do a lot with henchmen.

and osborn failed. no overshooting, he failed. with the thunderbolts he had some control over the villains. with the dark avengers, he didnt have any control over cats who constantly undermined him or fukked with his head. combined with the loose chain he had on the reality warper who was crazier than he was, and its obvious he fukked himself with his lineup
Ock still won. And he got a clone Parker Body. Ain't no damned henchmen help him get Parker a PHD.

Norman had the Marvel U in a vice for a year and a half then got out of jail and straight skated. Also became the biggest threat for a long while. Hank Pym is an Avengers foot note. Read Secret Empire, he's no where.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Ock still won. And he got a clone Parker Body. Ain't no damned henchmen help him get Parker a PHD.

Norman had the Marvel U in a vice for a year and a half then got out of jail and straight skated. Also became the biggest threat for a long while. Hank Pym is an Avengers foot note. Read Secret Empire, he's no where.

The henchmen helped to cut the the excess chaos from his life that has constantly proven to be a distraction from achieving his goals. And even after admitting that Parker is a better spider man he still wants a clone of Parker than a stronger version of his own? There's clearly some issues there.

Norman was ok until that goblin serum started kicking in. Then the goblin (along with daken and bullseye) started fukking his shyt up, which led to his massive failure almost as bad as Starks.

As for secret empire, look closer. Pym seems to play an important part

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The henchmen helped to cut the the excess chaos from his life that has constantly proven to be a distraction from achieving his goals. And even after admitting that Parker is a better spider man he still wants a clone of Parker than a stronger version of his own? There's clearly some issues there.

Norman was ok until that goblin serum started kicking in. Then the goblin (along with daken and bullseye) started fukking his shyt up, which led to his massive failure almost as bad as Starks.

As for secret empire, look closer. Pym seems to play an important part
why Am I explaining this to you? I hate Hank Pym end of story.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
He's on a cover with cap and Starks looking like a puppetmaster. I don't think he's just gonna be a footnote

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you hate Dee Dee?? She was just a free spirit
dance-deedee-dance-o.gif

:ufdup:She was the only thing that could break Mandark.
latest

lol not dexter the cartoon

this dexter
Dexter_season_2_DVD.png

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
that fakkit michael rappaport played in higher learning

i've always had a love hate relationship with bishop from juice
I think I hated that fakkit ass campus cop more. "Let's see some ID :smugdraper:." The way he held up that Confederate rag so the brehs and brehettes could see it :pacspit:
The way he was talking to Remmy after he killed Deja and the white chick, then was on some :sadcam: shyt when Remmy offed himself. fukk that dude :pacspit::pacspit:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
dale from king of the hill.