Who is your most hated fictional character?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Peter Pettigrew. He killed Cedric, snitched on TOTP, snitched on his childhood friends, got two of them killed in front of their infant, and tried to kill Harry. He cannot be trusted. He's a coward.

latest

The Protagonist from Dance With The Devil who gang raped then killed his own mother.

Sgt. Dokes from Dexter. I relate to Dexter heavily, we do evil to evil people. Dokes reminds me of every goody two shoes who's foiled one of my plans. I can't kill them because they don't deserve it. I hate buff dudes. I think bald people with facial hair are confused. I hate that shyt.

latest

And Wolverine because he was so selfish and impulsive.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
upham-07-large.jpg

This coward guy from Saving Private Ryan
Homie in there getting a knife through his chest because this little snivler here crying in the stairway and wouldn't bring any extra ammo for his friend.
This thread wouldn't be legit without this dude getting posted. lol Everyone agrees to hate this fukker...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
upham-07-large.jpg

This coward guy from Saving Private Ryan
Homie in there getting a knife through his chest because this little snivler here crying in the stairway and wouldn't bring any extra ammo for his friend.
I have only watched this movie in its entirety ONCE. I was so heated at that dude.

Each time i attempt to watch it i stop when i get to his part

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Kazuo
Kiriyama Kazuo in the novel Battle Royale.
I never knew such seething hatred was possible towards a totally fictional character. Never thought I'd fantasize about all the ways a 7th grader could be brutally murdered and his remains destroyed to erase all signs of his existence upon this earth.
Hateful creature.

Battle Royale is a really good book.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Lois Griffin and her racist voice actress

Skylar White isn't that bad honestly. Walt did so much shady shyt behind her back and eventually turned into a man that was a 180 to the person she married. Yeah it was jarring for her to cheat on him like that, but she got tired of his shyt and being neglected.

Actually liked her character for being so bold in that moment...now that nosy neighbor hanks wife, she was terrible

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
breaking_bad_premiere_screening_-_arrivals_27800271.jpg

My nikka Walt was trying to provide for his fam. went from teaching high school chemistry to cooking:cook: up that Blue Sky Piff:banderas:

But this bytch...fukkED TED!!!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

That was a lie he told himself to try to justify his actions though. Walt did all that stuff for his own personal enjoyment because he was tired of being treated like a doormat and not being respected for his skills as a master chemist. He didn't even want to accept the money given to him by that rich couple and choose to continue cooking meth for the power trip.

Imo that's why Skylar was ok for what she did, because he wasn't acting just in the interest of the family and eventually he got one of them killed.