Who is your most hated fictional character?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
sarumon.jpg

The Dark lord doesnt share power.... you fukking traitor. :stopitslime:

CsCnUpoXYAA3-4V.jpg

Snitched on Leonidas to Xeres you deserved to die for that shyt I would have killed you as my last act... :pacspit:

Nah, Saruman knew Sauron would be successful conquering the West, even without a ring of power. He only allied with Sauron in hopes of finding the ring faster. With a ring of power he could conquer the west, both Sauron and Saruman worked off of each other. You remember when Saruman sent the uruk hai after the hobbits, he instructed them to bring the haflings directly to him.

And Leonidas should have let that man be a spartan :ufdup:

Is this Franco Begbie from Trainspotting or another Robert Carlyle character?

Trainspotting

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
That was a lie he told himself to try to justify his actions though. Walt did all that stuff for his own personal enjoyment because he was tired of being treated like a doormat and not being respected for his skills as a master chemist. He didn't even want to accept the money given to him by that rich couple and choose to continue cooking meth for the power trip.

Imo that's why Skylar was ok for what she did, because he wasn't acting just in the interest of the family and eventually he got one of them killed.
This, that's why I love the realistic spin Gilligan puts on his characters in his shows. There is never one pure good guy that everyone will like, they all have their realistic faults that effect their judgment and allow them to make costly mistakes. Can't wait for the next season of Better Call Saul. :wow: I might rewatch Breaking Bad.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
fukking Lucky from king of the hill. How I hate a fictional cartoon character so much is beyond me

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Naruto "believes" in hard work and effort, even though he is the equivalent of a rich kid in the Ninja world with his infinite beast chakra, Hokage bloodline, and reincarnation-tied abilities. None of that shyt was you, that's your daddy's name on the buildings.

Sasuke is a murderous pyschopath that didnt receive a lick of punishment from anyone.

Hate both them so much.

Last edited:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I forgot how it ended.
Still, if Omar caught a bullet....so could this clown.

:francis:

Omar should've been caught a bullet
dude literally walked down the street without giving a fukk, cuz dudes was that scared
he should've just stayed his ass on that island man :to:

and Omar always was chillin with his shooters
and his shooters was the best shooters, so was he