Who is your most hated fictional character?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
About his pacifist "everyone can be reformed" stance

how is that hypocritical? because he wanted to murk ultron?

especially since hes shown that hes actually about that life when it comes to humans

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i know this is a old thread, but im gonna need an explanation for that pym hate
After getting kicked off the Avengers for being unstable. This moron creates a robot only he knows how to beat to attack them so he can save them.and get in their good graces again. Only Janet finds out and he slaps her for trying to stop him. He the loses control of the robot who she beats and gets sent to jail. He’s an idiot.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
After getting kicked off the Avengers for being unstable. This moron creates a robot only he knows how to beat to attack them so he can save them.and get in their good graces again. Only Janet finds out and he slaps her for trying to stop him. He the loses control of the robot who she beats and gets sent to jail. He’s an idiot.

he was completely out of his mind at that time. he was going around as an alias as though hank pym was dead. knowing all this, jan decided that this was the best time to marry dude. you know, when he clearly wasnt in his right mind. not once did she decide to look out for his best interest and shyt went apshyt.
He created Ultron, look at where his pacifism led :wow:

the road to hell is often paved with good intentions. ultron is a mistake that hes been constantly on, to the point that the only thing ultron fears is pym himself.

which futher strenghens his position on everyone deserving redemption

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
he was completely out of his mind at that time. he was going around as an alias as though hank pym was dead. knowing all this, jan decided that this was the best time to marry dude. you know, when he clearly wasnt in his right mind. not once did she decide to look out for his best interest and shyt went apshyt.

the road to hell is often paved with good intentions. ultron is a mistake that hes been constantly on, to the point that the only thing ultron fears is pym himself.

which futher strenghens his position on everyone deserving redemption
Oh it's her fault he's an idiot now? His mental health is one thing, but that was a stupid idea all around.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
griffith_by_en_taiho-d4of7bc.jpg

Ever since I watched the ending of the 90's Anime I been waiting to see this clown shoot the fair one with Gutts on some "It ends here" shyt. How the fukk you gonna sacrifice the squad, turn into a bird and smash ya homies girl right infront of him man?:aicmon: You getting it on site for life for that fraudulence. (Pause).
Griffith did nothing wrong. :mjgrin:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The robot I'm refering to wasn't Ultron. It was another one. This is after Ultron. Ultron was also before the mental health decline.

youre right. ultron was an advanced ai. the other thing was a pure weapon( i think. i dont remember if it had any other function)

that being said. how is developing an ai of that nature a stupid thing scientists now would kill for such a creation. the only thing that fukked him was allowing it to have emotions due to the brainscan.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
youre right. ultron was an advanced ai. the other thing was a pure weapon( i think. i dont remember if it had any other function)

that being said. how is developing an ai of that nature a stupid thing scientists now would kill for such a creation. the only thing that fukked him was allowing it to have emotions due to the brainscan.
I never referred to ultron. I solely spoke about the other robot weapon.