Who is the fifth most popular individual comic superhero of all time?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wolverine is more famous/popular than Wonder Woman

I'd say Wonder Woman at #5 just ahead of the Hulk. They both have iconic TV series as well as animated spin-offs/heavy merchandising.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It goes

Superman
Batman
Spider-Man
Wolverine

Those are the 4 staples of comics while the 5 spot moves around.

In the 90's it would of been Spawn or the Hulk.

Iron man and Cap a few years ago

Now I think it's between Wonder Woman and Deadpool.

Hopefully next year we'll be saying Black Panter is number #5

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman
Spider-Man
Superman
Wonder Woman
Hulk

Hulk is just synonymous with strength, people that have never read a hulk comic or seen a movie with the character will reference the Hulk.

Wolverine is more famous/popular than Wonder Woman

I'd say Wonder Woman at #5 just ahead of the Hulk. They both have iconic TV series as well as animated spin-offs/heavy merchandising.

No he's not. I swear yall say the dumbest shyt sometimes.Wonder Woman is a legit cultural icon, that's a status that Wolverine simply hasn't achieved.

There are people that have no fukking clue who Wolverine is, but damn near everybody knows Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is as ubiquitous as Superman is to be honest.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Batman
Spider-Man
Superman
Wonder Woman
Hulk

Hulk is just synonymous with strength, people that have never read a hulk comic or seen a movie with the character will reference the Hulk.

No he's not. I swear yall say the dumbest shyt sometimes.Wonder Woman is a legit cultural icon, that's a status that Wolverine simply hasn't achieved.

There are people that have no fukking clue who Wolverine is, but damn near everybody knows Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is as ubiquitous as Superman is to be honest.

It's coli shyt of believing history started the day they were born. Cats sleep on how popular that tv show was. My mom never read a comic book in her life but she watched that tv show. And it was still on reruns into the 90s

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Wonder Woman >>>> Wolverine

She's more than just a comic hero. She's underwear, she's pajamas, she's a halloween costume... a cultural symbol. The female Superman.

And this movie is going to put her back in the spotlight not seen since the 70s.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's coli shyt of believing history started the day they were born. Cats sleep on how popular that tv show was. My mom never read a comic book in her life but she watched that tv show. And it was still on reruns into the 90s

Even before the TV show Wonder Woman was co-opted by the Feminist movement as a symbol of empowerment, before that she was an iconic figure during WWII.

By the time Wolverine even gained moderate popularity in the comics (late 80's) Wonder Woman was already a cultural icon and symbol for female empowerment.

Some character are just ingrained in the collective consciousness and Wonder Woman is one of those characters.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah fair enough. The dude that said Robin got me thinking about it. If you know who Batman is 99% chance you know who Robin and Joker are.

I'd say robin and joker and Wonder Woman are on the same tier. They've all been on underwear or tv and been a part of culture one way or another for decades and have become symbols for different things. Robin not so much a symbol but he was in that tv show

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Yeah fair enough. The dude that said Robin got me thinking about it. If you know who Batman is 99% chance you know who Robin and Joker are.

And chances are if you know Superman you know Lois Lane... and maybe Lex Luthor.

Truth be told Supes/Bats supporting cast is more popular than most comic heroes.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And chances are if you know Superman you know Lois Lane... and maybe Lex Luthor.

Truth be told Supes/Bats supporting cast is more popular than most comic heroes.

It's easy to forget that at one point Lois Lane had her own comic book series that and shyt actually sold very well. You could argue Lois is one of the two most well known female characters in all of comics.