Who is the fifth most popular individual comic superhero of all time?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Brehs in here really saying Wonder Woman ain't top 5?:dahell:

Like forreal, had me like :mindblown:

Wonder Woman has achieved icon status a loooong time ago. She's THE female superhero and is the the only female superhero that even hangs with the top dogs in terms of popularity like that.

Y'all underestimating her popularity for real.:wtf:

She got an entire gender riding for her, in addition to many male fans. And was heavily featured in highly popular shows like Justice league. AND she has a movie coming out.

EDIT:

Top 5 most popular, imho.

-Superman
-Batman
-Spider-Man
-Wonder Woman
-Hulk

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: y'all Scheep

Well question.... Between 1980 and about 2015, on a mass global scale casual standpoint, where has Wonderwoman been? Lets pinpoint her activeness?:ohhh:

:russ: at WW being practically inactive for 35 years but yet cats wanna say she top 5......... Thats like saying Cher is more popular that Beyonce!:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo you are RELENTLESS!!!! :russ:
But seriously?

AM I LYING!!!??

I get cats on here troll... and 85% of the trolling that occurs normally is bullshyt and lies!

Please someone tell me if I'm lying!:lolbron:

Whenever I post shyt.... the most cats can really say or react with is

nw9cJ.gif

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Well question.... Between 1980 and about 2015, on a mass global scale casual standpoint, where has Wonderwoman been? Lets pinpoint her activeness?:ohhh:

:russ: at WW being practically inactive for 35 years but yet cats wanna say she top 5......... Thats like saying Cher is more popular that Beyonce!:mjlol:
Wonder Woman is the go female superhero. It's her and then everyone else. She's a cultural icon etched into pop culture. :camby: