Who is the fifth most popular individual comic superhero of all time?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This is either close or accurate.

The top 4 is 100% facts

1. Batman
2. Superman
3. Spider-Man
4. Wolverine

That #5 spot is tricky. If you told me a few years ago it could be iron man I wouldn't buy it, but times have changed. It was probably Hulk, but now its probably Iron Man.

Are you guys so sure that #5 guy might not be The Flash?

Edit: just saw OP mention "of all time". In that case I am definitely confident in saying that #5 is Hulk or Wonder Woman.

You guys say Wonder Woman ain't up there but she's far more iconic and recognizable than y'all give her credit for. She's a part of the big 3 for a reason.

Read my last post. Wonder Woman is definitely up there because of her place in pop culture history, but I think as of today she's been surpassed. Who knows, the upcoming movie could catapult her right back to the top.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
:snoop: You fakkit millenials are a fukking embarrassment. Number 4 without a shadow of a fukking doubt is THE INCREDIBLE fukkING HULK. This is no fukking contest, u clueless fukks.

Supes, Bats, Spidey, HULK, WW. That's that, the Holy Pentalogy.

Y'all lil pussies have no idea how lit the Lou Ferigno jawn was. Had a lil nikka all :gladbron: erry week watchin CBS, my earliest memories were of crying when they shot my green hero with tranquiliser darts. The I Hulk was a quality series above and beyond any garbage they got now. Smallville, supergirl, gotham, lois n clark, etc aint got shyt on the incre hulk. The acting, writing, character development made it more than just a comic book series.

fukk all yall who know sweet fukk all about comic book nikkas. Learn your history, it did not begin in the year 2004.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old women can identify Wonder Woman and can't identify Wolverine. So it's still

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman 3
Spider-Man 3a
Hulk

Old women will be dead soon and these kids grew up on MCU

So Iron Man will be in the top 5

No doubt this Wonder Woman will f*cking suck

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Old women will be dead soon and these kids grew up on MCU

So Iron Man will be in the top 5

No doubt this Wonder Woman will f*cking suck

It doesn't matter. Even with that, you still can't put Wolverine up there. He has no TV series, only 2 movies, the X-Men movies are still called "X-Men." He has no solo cartoon except the "Wolverine and the X-Men" that very few people watched and only lasted 1 season.

Truth is, the comicbook reading community and superhero movie community is still a very miniscule and niche market and those that aren't apart of it know Wonder Woman & not Wolverine. They know Robin and not Wolverine. Hell, Iceman, maybe Storm, maybe Cyclops are the most known X-Men.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
wonderwoman is only timely at this point, she has more nostalgia value but popularity wise wolverine tops her easily. Plus wonderwoman comics are outdated and span from 1950s while wolverine is more modern and somewhat relatable

Younger millenial crowds have more quantity then them old farts from generation X

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The situation where he stopped fighting and they called it a "victory"? LOL

You forgot about Dark Seduction and when he had Tony shook as fukk in "Not a Hero". You're playing yourself. lol.
iron-man-and-magneto-standoff-1.jpg

iron-man-and-magneto-standoff-3.jpg
Is this before scott's heel turn?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I say fifth because I think the three most popular individual heroes are (in no particular order) Batman, Superman and Spider-Man. Then IMO the fourth most popular hero is Wonder Woman mainly because she was the first major female hero to really make an impact ...

So after those four, who's the fifth? I would go with Wolverine because he was such a breakout character in X-Men, and there is literally a trope describing how he shows up everywhere even when he's not really related to the action in the book (Wolverine Publicity - TV Tropes).

So what say you, Film Room? :jbhmm:
First off...... You need to establish what you're talking about

Now if we are taking pics and showing it to random people on the street and asking "who is this"

I definitely think it's hulk and ironman

Hulk cause he's easy as fukk to identify, been on tv since the 70s, and is still most people favs in the new movies

Ironman cause he's had about 5 films now. And unless you don't have a damn tv. You've seen him and know his simple name easily

Joker too if we counting villains

Now if you talking strictly comics, and comic book fans, i have no clue

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Tie between the Hulk and Wolverine. The Hulk has a lot to do with the 70's tv show and 80's made for tv movies. Before the MCU Hulk was well known. Even had a drink nick named after him.

Any male child and maybe to a smaller extent females that grew up in the 90s knew Wolverine from the animated series. Everyone fukked with the X-Men and Batman 90s animated series.

1. Batman
2. Superman
3. Spider-Man
4. Wonder Woman
5. Hulk/Wolverine

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wonderwoman is only timely at this point, she has more nostalgia value but popularity wise wolverine tops her easily. Plus wonderwoman comics are outdated and span from 1950s while wolverine is more modern and somewhat relatable

Younger millenial crowds have more quantity then them old farts from generation X
:what:

Plus Wonder Woman got praised acrossed the board with Batman vs Superman and a solo movie dropping next year.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
:what:

Plus Wonder Woman got praised acrossed the board with Batman vs Superman and a solo movie dropping next year.
1. Because it's a hot girl playing wonderwoman I.e., sex appeal
2. The movie was already shyt and she played the best role and was a great fighter
3. NO ONE liked the idea of Ben Affleck before the movie while Cavill was an indecisive emo

She saved that movie because it was poorly put together, plus they have to give her a solo movie cause they giving all JL members a movie breh