Who is the better player? James Harden or Steph Curry?

Curry or Harden

• Total voters

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Getting free throws has more to do with his style of play than the refs doing anything. When you drive as much as Harden and absorb and create as much contact as him then you get a lot of free throws. On the other hand, Curry is allergic to the paint.

Yeah but at times Harden can get out of control. He has a tendency at times to just throw his body around trying to look for the file which is what I'm getting at.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
nikkas really hating on james harden out here :dahell: he's the best SG in the League

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Curry is not merely a spot up shooter. You and Wackthoughts are becoming the biggest stans on here.
That's Blackthought's you jive ass turkey. And you can't name 1 outlandish thing I said on here about my team besides that Kobe shyt. Dude is on here saying Lin is a top point guard and all that crazy shyt. Don't compare me to him, i'm sane.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That's Blackthought's you jive ass turkey. And you can't name 1 outlandish thing I said on here about my team besides that Kobe shyt. Dude is on here saying Lin is a top point guard and all that crazy shyt. Don't compare me to him, i'm sane.

You're dikkriding them at every fukking turn.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said Jeremy Lin was a top pg. I hate Jeremy Lin for playing on my squad.