Who is the better player? James Harden or Steph Curry?

Curry or Harden

• Total voters

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
No way curry sis a more efficient scorer than Harden. Harden is more explosive too. He's just deceptive about it. Only thing Curry has is off the ball bball skills and a better jumper.

Harden better all around player and just as a lethal a scorer.

14kwrhk.gif

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
No way curry sis a more efficient scorer than Harden. Harden is more explosive too. He's just deceptive about it. Only thing Curry has is off the ball bball skills and a better jumper.

Harden better all around player and just as a lethal a scorer.

dude... Curry's percentage behind the three point line is greater than James Harden's overall FG%

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
3r5gid.jpg

PER
player efficiency rating

curry -21.34
harden -23.00
Good luck finding 1 non Rocket fan that would agree with you that Harden is a top notch defender. You say some shyt like that in a Black Barbershop and nikkas will tune out everything you say after that.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good luck finding 1 non Rocket fan that would agree with you that Harden is a top notch defender. You say some shyt like that in a Black Barbershop and nikkas will tune out everything you say after that.

I never had or heard an argument about basketball defense in the barbershop. :yeshrug: Yall argue about PER in yours too?

DailySportsNow

Follow @DailySportsNow
Daps
The person who pointed out health and injuries has a point however Curry and his performance this past year makes me put him ahead of Harden.. However now that these two are basically the leaders of there teams, i want to see consistency. This second year will determine who i would rather have

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I never had or heard an argument about basketball defense in the barbershop. :yeshrug: Yall argue about PER in yours too?
Nope, It doesn't matter if it's the barbershop or the gym, if you're talking hoops with someone and tell them Harden is a top notch defender you might as well end the convo with that because they won't take anything else you say serious.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
reggie miller with handles and playmaking ability. dude is really crafty with his passing.

That makes him a completely different player. I'm really not a fan of Harden's game...or should I say it's not really that unique. The best comparison would probably be Cat, crafty scorer, solid passer, solid ball handler, solid shooter, explosive in bunches. Cat was a far better on-the-ball defender though.

Curry is definitely not them same player he was 3 years ago. He's really improved in creating his own shot, and the quickness he can get his shot off. That has taken him to another level. However, he still needs to develop his passing ability if he doesn't want to morph into the prototypical combo guard. He should at least get to 7.5 as a good PG, 8.5 if he really wants to be special.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
That makes him a completely different player. I'm really not a fan of Harden's game...or should I say it's not really that unique. The best comparison would probably be Cat, crafty scorer, solid passer, solid ball handler, solid shooter, explosive in bunches. Cat was a far better on-the-ball defender though.

Curry is definitely not them same player he was 3 years ago. He's really improved in creating his own shot, and the quickness he can get his shot off. That has taken him to another level. However, he still needs to develop his passing ability if he doesn't want to morph into the prototypical combo guard. He should at least get to 7.5 as a good PG, 8.5 if he really wants to be special.
:dahell: