Who is the better player? James Harden or Steph Curry?

Curry or Harden

• Total voters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:heh:

"By far the biggest driver of pick-and-roll success for the Rockets was star shooting guard James Harden. In fact, out of the 1,700 or so times the Rockets ran the play last year, Harden ended up deciding the outcome over 500 times. He averaged exactly one point per possession in these situations, the 5th best mark in the entire NBA, justifying his reputation as one of the very best pick-and-roll players in the league (even putting him above Chris Paul, who was #6)."

http://rockets.clutchfans.net/4559/james-harden-dwight-howard-pick-and-roll/
fukk all dat, drop the highlight video of Harden's best passes of last season like this

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
He's just flashier with his ball handling. If u fall for that to let it dictate you thinking he has better handles your a fool.

Harden the better playmaker. He had almost the same amount of assists with less weapons and efficient scorers. He can score in a more variety of ways than curry can too.

If curry tried the euro-step, his fragile ass would probably end his season:deadmanny:
What variety of ways? He's either shooting 3's, living in the paint, and shooting free throws. Steph can score from any where on the floor.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Stephs shooting percentages were 45/45/90 last season. He scored 54 points in a game. Broke the single season 3 point record. Carried his team further in the playoffs. What did Harden do?:manny:
:myman:

ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I'd take Harden. I feel that Harden is the more impact player right now and I believe he's younger too. Harden gets to the line at a elite level, something Curry does not do at all. If Curry can get to the line 6-7 times a game, he'd undoubtedly be the best PG in the L and top 5 player overall. With that being said, I think he's a tiny bit overrated. I know he was injured(who isn't) but his last 2 games against the Spurs were terrible and I felt he was exposed. Harden was exposed too, in the playoffs. But I feel that its was his 1st season as the man against a team that knew him all too well. Curry already does the essentials at a elite level(shooting and creative passing). Because of his size, I don't think he'd ever be more than a OK defender. Harden on the other hand, can play excellent defense when he wants. He ball watches a lot and slacks on plays, but his man defense when motivated is excellent. Overall, if this was nba 2k rating (Rashidi :mjpls:)

Curry 86
Harden 88-89

:manny:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
:why::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

How is that? I also dropped a video of Bob Knight saying the nikka is as good as any passer that's ever played college basketball. So the video is lying, Bob Knight is also lying and you're telling the truth :heh:

I think Steph Curry is a great passer. I think your support for the argument is bullshyt.