Who is the better player? James Harden or Steph Curry?

Curry or Harden

• Total voters

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
The one that dropped 54 in The Garden

CurryIgnoresGreen.gif
left Draymond Green hanging :dead:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way curry sis a more efficient scorer than Harden. Harden is more explosive too. He's just deceptive about it. Only thing Curry has is off the ball bball skills and a better jumper.

Harden better all around player and just as a lethal a scorer.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curry easily....... Harden is just a 6'5 Steve Francis.

Their games is totally different. Francis game was predicated off his athleticism . Harden is a more craft scorer. I don't see the similarity in their game at all and Francis is sadly my fav player of all time after Hakeem.

This must've been a bait post to get me in here. I just don't see any correlation between

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Their games is totally different. Francis game was predicated off his athleticism . Harden is a more craft scorer. I don't see the similarity in their game at all and Francis is sadly my fav player of all time after Hakeem.

This must've been a bait post to get me in here. I just don't see any correlation between

im speaking more of their ball hoggin, isolation game. .. and their Empty stats.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way curry sis a more efficient scorer than Harden. Harden is more explosive too. He's just deceptive about it. Only thing Curry has is off the ball bball skills and a better jumper.

Harden better all around player and just as a lethal a scorer.
How is Harden a more complete player.:huh:

Harden is a horrible defender Curry aint nothing special on D either though.............

But Curry is a better passer

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Harden a more complete player.:huh:

Harden is a horrible defender Curry aint nothing special on D either though.............

But Curry is a better passer
Curry is just a more flashy passer. This is like when fools used to say jason Williams was the best passer on the kings( webber)and one the best in the league.

Their both good passers. One just plays sg and the other pg.