Who is the better player? James Harden or Steph Curry?

Curry or Harden

• Total voters

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I- I... I cant pick between the two. YET. :lupe:

I'm leaning towards Curry but we'll see

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Good luck finding 1 non Rocket fan that would agree with you that Harden is a top notch defender. You say some shyt like that in a Black Barbershop and nikkas will tune out everything you say after that.
:snoop:

i dont know what harden did ... i just dont understand all the hate yall nikkaz give me

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Easily Steph. If I was starting a franchise probably take Harden only cause Steph's ankles still scare me. But when healthy is more efficient than Harden. He can play on or off the ball. Better passer in my opinion and has a more well rounded offensive game. Both slack on defense.

Harden's a much better slasher and better going to the rim.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
That's largely due to the number of free throws that he gets. He's one of those players who if the refs are not calling the game tight it can seriously hurt his production.

Getting free throws has more to do with his style of play than the refs doing anything. When you drive as much as Harden and absorb and create as much contact as him then you get a lot of free throws. On the other hand, Curry is allergic to the paint.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Getting free throws has more to do with his style of play than the refs doing anything. When you drive as much as Harden and absorb and create as much contact as him then you get a lot of free throws. On the other hand, Curry is allergic to the paint.
Harden does all that driving and still shoots worse from the field than Steph does from beyond the 3 point line.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I've got them about equal, my opinion between these two switches with the breeze. I'll tell you this though - I wouldn't want either player as the best player on my team... and I actually prefer them playing off the ball.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden by far is the better playmaker. Harden lead the youngest team in NBA history to a playoff birth. He has more responsibility than curry without a clear cut 2nd option.

Now that he has his co-star in Howard y'all going see him take it to a whole nother level.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh @ ppl trying to shyt on 26, 6, and 6 on 44% shooting. And he was shooting 46% before march he injured in hamstring but still payed.

We all know curry wouldn't have played through the pain.

But check hardens post all star numbers when he was hurt and compare the stats to his pre Allstar numbers.

Harden had the better year. His assist numbers would've better if his bigs made their lay ups consistently. Lookin at you Asik .

He got. Aver 7 assists this with howard