Who is from the DMV?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i'm here :wow:

fukk, we need to have a DMV group yall. I didn't even care for Dilla too much til a couple of years ago
I would have peeped that :damn:
then you would have fit in very nicely, it's a hipster party for people who never listened to slum village but love cool t shirts
Just moved to Bowie 2 weeks ago, hit me wit some info on the area, lookin for shyt to get into
where you at in bowie breh
St. Charles mall, it's off of Crain hwy, tons of light skinned black women of that's what your into
:whoa: that's far and country. might as well go to annapolis mall

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
And who is goin to trillectro?

trillectro-2014.png

Salute. You've dropped some jewels in KTL.

Word, holla at me, check your messages.
I'm going :blessed:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
What's good tho?!!!

SE Stanton road reppin...

Used to be up NE off South Dakota Ave....

Been in this city for 16 years now, I'm 30...whole city changed on a nikka quick. Came back from college it wasn't "Chocolate City" no more :sadbron:

Still love it here, I listen to a lot of old nikkas...Jay, Nas, BIG, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Cam my generation.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Been here for 1.5 years
I moved to Richmond hwy last month. Aint nothing good to eat around here. :to: Anybody know any good spots? Tired of Chinese food and Ihop ... Grubhub don't even deliver in my area.

When I lived around the Landmark Mall area, at least I could go to Falls Church, Arlington, Annandale or Old Town in 15 minutes and get some grub.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been here for 1.5 years
I moved to Richmond hwy last month. Aint nothing good to eat around here. :to: Anybody know any good spots? Tired of Chinese food and Ihop ... Grubhub don't even deliver in my area.

When I lived around the Landmark Mall area, at least I could go to Falls Church, Arlington, Annandale or Old Town in 15 minutes and get some grub.

Man real talk the DMV has some of the worst food choices out of anywhere. Everything is chinese and ihop lol

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lmao.

What's good DMV heads? What's poppin this weekend?

And yeah. Starting a group or making this an official DMV thread would be a good look.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
:salute:

I'm so DC....I lived down SW during the Rayful & Wayne Perry years (I moved into Wayne Perrys old house) then I moved Uptown and been up here since 1990.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
PG and SW representa:salute:

I miss home like shyt but tryna see something new before I come back and start a family forreal.

Honestly thinking bout moving back in a year and getting a house in klm or bowie.