Who is from the DMV?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Came down here for work for about a year. Not too bad down here :ehh: Might stick around longer.
But the dmv area def has some bad females on deck out here :takedat:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I just moved back :dj2:

I was here less than 3 months ago, but it seems like there's more white people, if that's possible in such a short time. I saw a 10 year old white girl riding her bicycle around the 7/11 near the Shaw metro :dahell: I been down here four years, and I never saw as many white people on U-Street as I did today. Maybe because its summer and its thousands of interns in the city.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
It's not my birthday...my friend's. I don't know which table we got...somebody else is handling the details. I know we got a hookup on the price because we're paying a lot less than normal. I'll be in town all weekend. I might check out one of the day parties...haven't been to one in DC yet.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just moved back :dj2:

I was here less than 3 months ago, but it seems like there's more white people, if that's possible in such a short time. I saw a 10 year old white girl riding her bicycle around the 7/11 near the Shaw metro :dahell: I been down here four years, and I never saw as many white people on U-Street as I did today. Maybe because its summer and its thousands of interns in the city.
White people are now the MAJORITY in DC. They been raising the prices on housing for about 15yrs now in DC
With the ultimate plan to drive all the naggaz out buy building expensive houses :manny:
Isn't @PS4 from the DMV too? :mjpls:
I run the DMV :birdman:

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And who is goin to trillectro?

trillectro-2014.png

I'll be there. I'm actually volunteering. I did it last year and it was cool, we ain't really do much. The line up is alright, i just seen Big Sean live in May. He performed at my school ( I go to UMD)

Was anybody at DC Loves Dilla last week at the Howard Theater? It was live.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'll be there. I'm actually volunteering. I did it last year and it was cool, we ain't really do much. The line up is alright, i just seen Big Sean live in May. He performed at my school ( I go to UMD)

Was anybody at DC Loves Dilla last week at the Howard Theater? It was live.
fukk, we need to have a DMV group yall. I didn't even care for Dilla too much til a couple of years ago
I would have peeped that :damn:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I go there a lot because most of my fam is up in that area, last time I went I went to the Gaylord and there is so many sexy chicks around the pentagon city mall, good amount of Asian chicks for you OP

I mainly be at Waldorf and there a good amount of Asians moving in the area :blessed: