Who is from the DMV?

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I think Ima be in there. I gotta do the VIP shyt though. ASAP was there last year though, but Migos should have shyt popping. We need Shy Glizzy and Wale on here though
Oh yeah, you never know. If Glizzy is in town, he will likely be there. I like DC having festivals though. With this and Broccoli Fest, we only need a couple more to really get things rocking

Lets be real, between

Wale
Shy Glizzy
Fattrel
Uptown XO
Ras Nebyu
Goldlink
Logic

and anyone else I might have missed, its a shame we don't have more local events.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
People from the city used to be the most heated about being associated with the DMV lol. MD was pretty much PG and Mo County and VA was really just Alexandria (Highway, Westside, Town), Woodbridge/Lorton, and then Nova. DMV is equivalent to saying tri-state area I guess. with DC being NYC, MD being NJ, and VA being Conn

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Cool. I'm glad the DMV is in here heavy man. That's really what's up. Definitely started this thread to see who was out here and who is out here making it happen. Wonder if there is a way we can combine our skills on some Linka and Wheeler ish. #OrNah

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I grew up in the northern VA/southern MD area. I'm out in Cali but i'm in the DMV area for months at a time for work....like now. Who's going to Park tomorrow? Me and my people got table for a birthday

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I grew up in the northern VA/southern MD area. I'm out in Cali but i'm in the DMV area for months at a time for work....like now. Who's going to Park tomorrow? Me and my people got table for a birthday

My company throws that party there. I won't be there this weekend but Happy Bday. Which table do you have? And did you get apackage already? I may be able to cise you for your bday! and How long are you in town? Make sure you hit up up some day parties too (Eden saturday, rosebar, Cities brunch on sunday/Barcode