Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
:mjlol:

. I know nurses, teachers, and doctors that hate their current situation

:patrice:

Look man, I'm not saying you are lying but I just scrolled thru your post history and I noticed you post on The Coli EVERYDAY. Like you dont miss one day of not posting on The Coli. And you're here for long periods of time. Me I pop on the Coli like once or a few times a year and that's it. I seriously doubt someone who is posting on The Coli all day everyday has nurses(s) and doctor(s) in his circle of friends telling you their woes in a social setting. I seriously doubt that. That just doesn't match up. I honestly think u just said that just to say it

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I hate the pay
d9374f5a-4c22-489b-ab5e-cba6ef3a367a_text.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

Look man, I'm not saying you are lying but I just scrolled thru your post history and I noticed you post on The Coli EVERYDAY. Like you dont miss one day of not posting on The Coli. And you're here for long periods of time. Me I pop on the Coli like once or a few times a year and that's it. I seriously doubt someone who is posting on The Coli all day everyday has nurses(s) and doctor(s) in his circle of friends telling you their woes in a social setting. I seriously doubt that. That just doesn't match up. I honestly think u just said that just to say it

This is additional evidence that you actually might not be that bright. The fact that I can post at my leisure is more than likely indicative of me having a well paying job that allows me to work remotely most of time. As a teacher, you can love shaping new minds but hate the restrictions, bureaucracy, and politics that comes with most school boards and the teaching profession in general. You can have a passion for helping and healing the sick but hate the red tape and shenanigans that comes with the medical and insurance industries. Why this is far fetched to you sounds like a personal issue….

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
This is additional evidence that you actually might not be that bright. The fact that I can post at my leisure is more than likely indicative of me having a well paying job that allows me to work remotely most of time. As a teacher, you can love shaping new minds but hate the restrictions, bureaucracy, and politics that comes with most school boards and the teaching profession in general. You can have a passion for helping and healing the sick but hate the red tape and shenanigans that comes with the medical and insurance industries. Why this is far fetched to you sounds like a personal issue….

LOL @ me not being too bright when the evidence makes your claim seem off. Notice I never said anything about teachers. I specified doctors and nurses not being in your social circle and your rant ignored that and went into teachers which I never mentioned. Now I'm fully convinced you aren't sipping martinis at social clubs with neurosurgeons and obstetricians and that you really just name dropped knowing doctor(s) to sound like u were really saying something. I see you.

:youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ me not being too bright when the evidence makes your claim seem off. Notice I never said anything about teachers. I specified doctors and nurses not being in your social circle and your rant ignored that and went into teachers which I never mentioned. Now I'm fully convinced you aren't sipping martinis at social clubs with neurosurgeons and obstetricians and that you really just name dropped knowing doctor(s) to sound like u were really saying something. I see you.

:youngsabo:

You can’t see shyt…. You conveniently left out what I said about doctors and nurses. You said careers. A GP or RN aren’t careers now? You moving the goal posts to neurosurgeons just to appear right, like a broad. Talking about sipping martinis at social clubs… :dead: No motherfukka WE SEE YOU….

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I hate working, but I hate not working even more.

I remember having a criminal record (possession of weed lol) and not being able to work was the worst.

The jobs I could work, the employer's abused it like a bytch knowing I couldn't do anything.

The local manager at McDonald's told me he would have hired me but their was a stupid policy on not hiring people with records.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You can’t see shyt….

:jbhmm:
All of your responses have been generalizations of how doctors and nurses feel. You haven't given one testimony from your so called acquaintances who are doctor(s) and nurses. Instead you gave a first hand account from your own field which I never mentioned. I can generalize too. But you made a claim of having an inner circle that included those in the medical profession who expressed to you that they HATE their careers and when I challenged your claim you started generalizing with zero testimony. That in itself is a strong sign that when you said you knew doctors who HATE their careers you were really just saying it as a dap fishing counter and that there was no real merit behind your words.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
How much is 40 hours of your time in a week is really worth?

Not the arbitrary slave plantation shyt corporations come up with

Daps
Reppin
NULL
. I can generalize too. But you made a claim of having an inner circle that included those in the medical profession who expressed to you that they HATE their careers

That lack of critical thinking on your part rears its head again. I never stated that they hated their careers. I explicitly stated that they hated their current situation. You can’t even troll right…. but think you got all the sense. :smh:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I never stated that they hated their careers. I explicitly stated that they hated their current situation.

:dahell:

Now who is the one trolling?

The fact that you literally quoted me saying "careers" and are now poorly attempting to use semantics as a cop out, saying you did not mean "careers" when you mentioned "current situation" is insulting to my intelligence. LIKE WHO THE fukk WOULD THINK OTHERWISE IF YOU QUOTED ME TALKING ABOUT CAREERS ?

:camby:

LOL @ you doing all this deflecting as a cover up from the fact that u couldnt give me one actual testimony from your so called doctor peers. I knew you were full of crap. I called it and your deflecting responses confirmed it.

I'm just gonna end this unproductive back and forth but you can have the final word. I'm done.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Now who is the one trolling.

The fact that you literally quoted me saying "careers" and are now poorly attempting to use semantics as a cop out, saying you did not mean "careers" when you mentioned "current situation" is insulting to my intelligence. LIKE WHO THE fukk WOULD THINK OTHERWISE IF YOU QUOTED ME TALKING ABOUT CAREERS ?

:camby:

LOL @ you doing all this deflecting as a cover up from the fact that u couldnt give me one actual testimony from your so called doctor peers. I knew you were full of crap. I called it and your deflecting responses confirmed it.

I'm just gonna end this unproductive back and forth but you can have the final word. I'm done.

The spirit and title of this thread is who hates going to work. You implied if you have a career, you won’t hate going to work, which is bullshyt. That’s why I named specific careers that have to go to work or a worksite because their skillset requires them to.Take another year off and come bullshyt somebody who don’t know any better or someone you can halfway manage…..

Last edited: