Who hates going to work?

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
The spirit and title of this thread is who hates going to work. You implied if you have a career, you won’t hate going to work, which is bullshyt. Take another year off and come bullshyt somebody who don’t know any better or someone you can halfway manage…..
You can absolutely enjoy your career and hate going to work for the company that employs you. Trust me, I know the feeling. Now if a muthafukka hates their career, I'm automatically going to assume they hate going to work and need a much larger change.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Work and a job are two different things. Work is life. Your heart works without you doing shyt. You are always working as thats what keeps you alive. A job is something that you do that is temporary where you get compensated. I like current my job but its not going to be forever and Im not going to do it forever. I actually have some hobbies i would like to turn into a job that i would like to get into hopefully.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
On days I go into the office, once I get in the car in the morning the day is already counted.

The hardest part are the 10-15 minutes after I wake up.

Stop at Speedway and get a cup of dark roast blend, hit the highway and bump some Nas.....everything is everything:manny:

Thats the only thing that would make my issue better my commute especially back home is horrible with public transit...:hhh: I need a car pronto but I'm broke. It takes me at least 1hr and 45m to get back home plus my feet be aching cause I done ran around the city all day delivering. :dead:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I hate working, but I hate not working even more.

I remember having a criminal record (possession of weed lol) and not being able to work was the worst.

The jobs I could work, the employer's abused it like a bytch knowing I couldn't do anything.

The local manager at McDonald's told me he would have hired me but their was a stupid policy on not hiring people with records.
How so? Overwork? Extra hours without pay?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Eh, it’s alright. :ehh: . Short commute, I like the people I work with, don’t have to interact with the public and I don’t work weekends so I could be doing a lot worse.

Only negative is that it’s a boring job and the pay could be better.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
How so? Overwork? Extra hours without pay?
Overworked, and make me do all the bytch shyt. One of the jobs was removing heavy ass old ass furniture/equipment from warehouses, schools you name it and bring it to the dump.

We were supposed to do 8hr/days but we did 10-12hr a day on average. The family paid $200/day cash, but if we didn't finish the job that same day, he'd pay us $150/day after that....and the work usually still took us 10-12hrs all because we'd go to multiple places for the pick up.

Basically for 30hrs of back breaking work I was getting paid $16.60 when you broke it down. I don't k ow any labourer that worked for under $20hr.

To add to the fukkery they ran it like a plantation. Talking shyt always bringing something up about race while watching us work (old black people who need money, guys with records, or new immigrants).

What's fukked they would keep any of the furniture/equipment they wanted, then sell it at one of their stores and we couldn't keep anything; it had to go in the dump...

We'd throw out perfectly good office chairs, shelving units, desk all that.

I'd clean McDonald's before doing that shyt if I could.

Bills still had to be paid, and life doesn't wait you know

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Overworked, and make me do all the bytch shyt. One of the jobs was removing heavy ass old ass furniture/equipment from warehouses, schools you name it and bring it to the dump.

We were supposed to do 8hr/days but we did 10-12hr a day on average. The family paid $200/day cash, but if we didn't finish the job that same day, he'd pay us $150/day after that....and the work usually still took us 10-12hrs all because we'd go to multiple places for the pick up.

Basically for 30hrs of back breaking work I was getting paid $16.60 when you broke it down. I don't k ow any labourer that worked for under $20hr.

To add to the fukkery they ran it like a plantation. Talking shyt always bringing something up about race while watching us work (old black people who need money, guys with records, or new immigrants).

What's fukked they would keep any of the furniture/equipment they wanted, then sell it at one of their stores and we couldn't keep anything; it had to go in the dump...

We'd throw out perfectly good office chairs, shelving units, desk all that.

I'd clean McDonald's before doing that shyt if I could.

Bills still had to be paid, and life doesn't wait you know
That happens so much when they know people can't get and bosses exploit that . Supervisor says and does whatever he/she wants because they know if you talk back or get physical they can fire you and half the time they rile you up so they have a real reason to.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The actual work? nah.

The commute?

:pacspit:

IS9F8Pv.gif

:russ: