Who hates going to work?

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
just waking up early to go is what i hate, even though it’s from home

I have to get up at 3:30am and be at work by 4:30am… but I work from my mom house which is 15 minutes away..

She’s older so I decided instead of working from my place i just go over to hers and do work and while I’m at it fix up her place..

It’s only 7 but im about to go lay down now

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I can definitely relate. I hate going downstairs.
smirk-evil.gif

I can’t hate.
:russ:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Tell me you don't have the career choice you really want and have to work a job you hate without telling me you don't have the career choice you really want and have to work a job you hate.

:mjlol:
Bootlicker babble. I actually like my work and I’m remote 100% so spend work days in my local cafe or outside at nearby park if it’s nice out. I work for a European company so get plenty of vacation time.

However the vast majority of humans don’t have the luxury of a career they love. They have jobs. And I know people who don’t love their careers but it affords them a certain lifestyle. The reality is most people work jobs they don’t like and given the systemic inequalities that make this the case that don’t necessarily have to do with ability or ambition, it’s an empty statement.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Bootlicker babble. I actually like my work and I’m remote 100% so spend work days in my local cafe or outside at nearby park if it’s nice out. I work for a European company so get plenty of vacation time.

But by your own admission you been living in a rent stabilized 1 bedroom for 10 years. That tells me you don't have a family and are more then likely an incel working for a European company that pays you minimum wage. I mean there are people that exist who are happy flipping burgers so I guess that's the category you would fall in.