Who hates going to work?

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
But by your own admission you been living in a rent stabilized 1 bedroom for 10 years. That tells me you don't have a family and are more then likely an incel working for a European company that pays you minimum wage. I mean there are people that exist who are happy flipping burgers so I guess that's the category you would fall in.
The great thing is I have nothing to prove to names on a message board but if you think you can get a 1BR on the Upper East Side of Manhattan on a minimum wage salary you’re not that bright. But you got it. Im flipping burgers and actually squatting. Owners are trying to get me out but thanks to the laws I can keep this up for months. Doesn’t change the substance of my original reply career guy.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
The great thing is I have nothing to prove to names on a message board but if you think you can get a 1BR on the Upper East Side of Manhattan on a minimum wage salary you’re not that bright. But you got it. Im flipping burgers and actually squatting. Owners are trying to get me out but thanks to the laws I can keep this up for months. Doesn’t change the substance of my original reply career guy.

Keep in mind you insulted me first unprovoked. Had you just kept it cordial I would have responded more serious. But you didn't so I didn't either.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Keep in mind you insulted me first unprovoked. Had you just kept it cordial I would have responded more serious. But you didn't so I didn't either.
Fair enough but your initial suggestion that if you hate your work you have a job not a career came across as incredibly elitist and didn’t sit right with me. Most people including black people have jobs to survive. Those with careers aren’t any better than them. Just fortunate.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I work for myself and even when I’m done with work, it’s still on my mind. It’s a passion, a mission and my way to financial freedom, so no, I don’t hate going to work.

Do I hate making chump change compared to what I could be making working for someone else, following their stupid rules, having to be fake for a portion of the day and going to stupid meetings that don’t change anything? Absolutely.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
On days I go into the office, once I get in the car in the morning the day is already counted.

The hardest part are the 10-15 minutes after I wake up.

Stop at Speedway and get a cup of dark roast blend, hit the highway and bump some Nas.....everything is everything:manny:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This why my lil nikkas can’t win. Set they ass up more perfect than perfect can be and gave em all the motion but they have no work ethic. And the job so easy. nikkas just don’t know, all this shyt bout to be over for them. Set them up too good and they still don’t wanna do no work