Who hates going to work?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tell me you don't have the career choice you really want and have to work a job you hate without telling me you don't have the career choice you really want and have to work a job you hate.

:mjlol:
So as long as you have a "career" then all is well? Plenty of folks with careers that hate going in every day

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
So as long as you have a "career" then all is well? Plenty of folks with careers that hate going in every day

Q Tip once had a line in the Scenario Remix that went "Black Men getting loot doing what they like." I'm talking about people doing what they want to do in life and getting paid to do it. Usually that falls in the category of a career. There's always the exception tho like someone who went to law school or medical school because their parents forced them to do so. That would be an example of what u are referring to.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Driving/traffic there… yeah

Being around the corny shyt and stupidity.. yeah

Delegating shyt because, even though they been there longer, they are just too lazy or too mentally incapable to do it altogether… yeah

Working around people who just come to work to get out the crib and talk all day.. yeah

But the work itself… in my mind it’s just inefficient. The shyt that these nikkas to make them feel important and justify their roles BUT.. I like working, learning something interesting, accomplishing shyt important and getting paid to do so.

Most of these people want to justify what they do to so they try to make simple shyt more complicated especially considering how serious it is. I can’t wrap my mind around that

Last edited:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I woke up an hour early for no reason. Had to be in today because MX is actually working. There was a letter under my door saying I need to pay today. Get downstairs for breakfast and they weren’t serving onion soup. Paid my hotel bill and the bill is so jacked up the, I already know Admin will kick it back several times before my card gets paid. Stomach bubbly because a coworker spread his disease all over the office. Used the bathroom and showered again. Had to take the toll road because I’m now 20 mins behind. Started raining hard out of nowhere. Finally get on base and traffic is backed up. Get to the hanger and I couldn’t park inside.
:damn:
I rather work from home. Y’all WFH Brehs ain’t got these problems.
:picard:
Somebody plug me in the system.
:wow:
Then I read the tech layoff thread and am blessed to not have to worry about getting cut every other month.
:usure:
Now I’m on the Coli doing nothing and getting paid.
:blessed:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
First job I‘ve hated since my early 20s. It was convenient during the pandemic when I got it since everything else had fallen apart. Plus with it being remote, it doesn’t fully interfere with my business, but I’m 200 percent over it. I gave myself a 6 month time frame ending in September but I’ll be lucky if I make it to the end of the summer. Job hunting sucks right now, so I’m just lining things up to go full time with my business.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Waking up and walking into my office to get work done, then handling chores while on the clock is fkn glorious :blessed:

It took 20 years of working bullshyt jobs but each of my decisions led me to where I am now and I couldn’t be more filled with pride on the path I have walked :mjcry: