DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
No I haven’t. I am looking now
More info breh:

Burn Pit Presumptive Conditions​

To be eligible for PACT Act compensation for exposure to burn pits or other toxins, veterans must have served at some point since Aug. 2, 1990, on the ground or in the airspace above Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, United Arab Emirates, the Arabian Sea, the Gulf of Aden, the Gulf of Oman, the neutral zone between Iraq and Saudi Arabia, the Persian Gulf or the Red Sea; or since Sept. 11, 2001, on the ground or in the airspace above Afghanistan, Djibouti, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Uzbekistan or Yemen.

If the eligible veteran has, or has had, one of the following conditions, the PACT Act assumes it is connected to burn pits. (The VA says the following are not complete lists of cancers considered presumptive under the PACT Act.)

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t filed yet, but i imagine it’ll be schedule in the next 8 months since im getting out
Yea make sure you file before you're 90 days out from separation. Gotta do it before 90 and file a BDD claim.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Any advice for mental health c&p exams? From what ive seen seems like there are quite a few who disregard what service members state
Tell your story they will ask you questions. So I prepared I wrote down my answers or incidents in the military. Then relay is to how it effects you now in your everyday life. Be truthful if you have suicidal thoughts. Talk about let em know everything they going to try and rush you through the questions so ask to repeat if you need time to think on the response.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
My ratings:

10% rating for sinusitis​

30% rating for irritable bowel syndrome​

60% rating for pseudofolliculitis barbae with eczema​

100% rating for PTSD​

40% rating for fibromyalgia​

20% rating for radiculopathy of the left lower extremity (sciatic)​

20% rating for radiculopathy of the right lower extremity (sciatic)​

20% rating for radiculopathy of the right lower extremity (femoral)​

20% rating for radiculopathy of the left lower extremity (femoral)​

40% rating for lumbosacral strain​

10% rating for tinnitus​

50% rating for obstructive sleep apnea with asthma and chronic bronchitis​

10% rating for allergic rhinitis​

30% rating for migraines​

10% rating for plantar fasciitis bilateral​

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My ratings:

10% rating for sinusitis​

30% rating for irritable bowel syndrome​

60% rating for pseudofolliculitis barbae with eczema​

100% rating for PTSD​

40% rating for fibromyalgia​

20% rating for radiculopathy of the left lower extremity (sciatic)​

20% rating for radiculopathy of the right lower extremity (sciatic)​

20% rating for radiculopathy of the right lower extremity (femoral)​

20% rating for radiculopathy of the left lower extremity (femoral)​

40% rating for lumbosacral strain​

10% rating for tinnitus​

50% rating for obstructive sleep apnea with asthma and chronic bronchitis​

10% rating for allergic rhinitis​

30% rating for migraines​

10% rating for plantar fasciitis bilateral​

100% ptsd :unsure:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I got rated 30% for insomnia. That pushed me to 93%. Of course with the VA if you get 95 they round it up to 100. So I just missed it this round.

Back to the drawing board. But I am that much closer
O hell naw breh appeal that shyt immediately. You too close not to get it. I’m just gonna congratulate you early :salute:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got rated 30% for insomnia. That pushed me to 93%. Of course with the VA if you get 95 they round it up to 100. So I just missed it this round.

Definitely look at the list and file the PAXT act stuff. You claim tinnitus? Plantar fasciitis, flat feet, shin splints?

Traveler

All Star
Daps

How did you get insomnia rated? I have it well documented in Mlmy service medical records.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps

You gettin there breh

Have you done any TMJ claims?
Easy C&P exam and potential dental converage

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any advice for mental health c&p exams? From what ive seen seems like there are quite a few who disregard what service members state
I did mine virtually. It was a tough 1 hr exam mentally. You pretty much dump all your trauma on the examiner. You start with talking about trauma that happened before you joined the service and then talk about the trauma you experienced in service. They’ll ask about when the trauma started, where, and what was the treatment for it. Just remember they are not your therapist and will not treat you. Their job is take down everything you say and give a recommendation to the VA about your condition. Hopefully you have a diagnosis because that will make things easier

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Last year I had several claims denied without even being seen for them. After talking with someone today about filing again I finally read the decision letters all the way through. Turns out I missed appointments that they never notified me about. I was only told of 3 appointments and I made all of those. At this point should I file an appeal or or just start the process over? I leaning towards an appeal because if awarded I would get back from when I originally filed my claims early last year. Claims weren’t decided until November so I have still 2 months to appeal.