Who has VA Disability?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just starting and having a hard time trying to get hearing loss/tinnitus. I had a VSO last year that was horrible and now have a new one that seems to know what he’s doing. My doctors appointment with a private doctor last week though said while I do have some hearing loss/tinnitus they don’t think it’s service connected. Any tips?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I’m just starting and having a hard time trying to get hearing loss/tinnitus. I had a VSO last year that was horrible and now have a new one that seems to know what he’s doing. My doctors appointment with a private doctor last week though said while I do have some hearing loss/tinnitus they don’t think it’s service connected. Any tips?
What was your job in the military? Also did you ever deploy?

Ransoming

Pro
Daps
The easiest things to put are things that affect your range of motion.. I got 80% off my back alone… cuz it’s different parts and nerves and each one gets a % rating.. I had to do a range of motion test.. but I made sure I went to the gym that morning.. worked out my back and didn’t stretch .. so I was in pain.. so when I did the test.. I knew my shyt was fukked up
Good stuff
Also use AI to help you craft your claim. I used chat GPT. I got everything I put info. I was actually rated higher on my shoulder.
What prompts did you use? I’m still AD but I’ve used chat gpt to clarify some medical documentation and whether or not it fits VA Criteria

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Force Support. Didn’t deploy but did spend time on the flight line
You’re going have to relay it to something you did on the flight line. They might not give it to you cause you need a long exposure. Did you receive proper hearing protection when you went out to the flight line? I would try and relay it like that. You didn’t receive problem ear protection when on the flight line be specific saying walking the flight line walking past AGE equipment and aircraft without proper safety equipment. You could say you only had ear plugs but not an over the ear double support protection while doing your job.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Good stuff

What prompts did you use? I’m still AD but I’ve used chat gpt to clarify some medical documentation and whether or not it fits VA Criteria

I think I said, write a VA disabiltiy letter using the following information. After it put it out, I did some light editing to make it sound more like me.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Funny you said that. I just watched this video

From what I read unless you are 100% p&t it’s best to continue going to your appointments. That’s how they screw you. People get content and stop going to appointments and the Va will check on you

Been telling people this. Reup and/or get med prescriptions even if you don’t attend on using them.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So I’m sitting at 90%. Got a c&p exam in August for my isomnia. I tied that to my eczema and migraines.

Also got another exam in August for my scarring from eczema. Hope that will push me to the finish line

I just got denied for sleep apnea after having it deferred. I expected it. I def had sleep apnea when I was in but it was never diagnosed and I could not tie it to anything at the time

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
So I’m sitting at 90%. Got a c&p exam in August for my isomnia. I tied that to my eczema and migraines.

Also got another exam in August for my scarring from eczema. Hope that will push me to the finish line

I just got denied for sleep apnea after having it deferred. I expected it. I def had sleep apnea when I was in but it was never diagnosed and I could not tie it to anything at the time
Disability cause you have lizard skin

:what: