Who has VA Disability?

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Damn they got me my rating fast I'm at 30% definitely gonna give it some time and try and go back and get some more. The interview/examination went by to quick and I don't think I was able to really explain how it affected me. But at least I got something I can pay off some debt and use these monthly payments to continue to do so might do voc rehab to get even more money as well.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Damn they got me my rating fast I'm at 30% definitely gonna give it some time and try and go back and get some more. The interview/examination went by to quick and I don't think I was able to really explain how it affected me. But at least I got something I can pay off some debt and use these monthly payments to continue to do so might do voc rehab to get even more money as well.
How long did yours take from start till now?

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Keep at it, and upload any and everything related to your time in the Military.

I posted before, but for those of you working on your benefits:

Once you read and see the key words being used, it's basically a cheat sheet. And this is available to the public.

It boils down to documentation, and work on your (im speaking generally) part. The VA knows alot of people are not gonna put in the work.

Don't ever pay anyone to file, you can do it for free. And what these places don't tell you is that you have to sign Power of Attorney. So they have full access to your medical records.

Alot of folks that are 90% and above on here. It is doable, but takes a little bit of legwork. The good thing is you can upload any and all documents to support your claim

definitely a claim. don't self-eliminate
:salute:

I filed a claim for my sleep apnea and waiting for the VA eval now. Dap + rep for putting me and fellow vet brehs up on game.

Daps
Just got my claim back. 80 percent. It’s been a long time coming :mjcry:brehs
It’s definitely going to give me a bit more wiggle room in life on top of the health benefits.
I’m grateful for it.

I know 100 percent is coming soon. That’s the goal
Congrats.:salute: Look into claims secondary to your service connected conditions.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
It’s official coli. Got my rating last week. 100% with P&T. $4100 a month with 2 dependents

Just a timeline for my folks still going through the process. Obviously everyone will be different because I was doing a BDD claim.

20 yrs active duty- officially retired 1 jan as an E-8.

Started my BDD claim in Aug, went through all my appointments from November to December. Officially found out last week my rating.

Ask me anything you want.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
It’s official coli. Got my rating last week. 100% with P&T. $4100 a month with 2 dependents

Just a timeline for my folks still going through the process. Obviously everyone will be different because I was doing a BDD claim.

Started my BDD claim in Aug, went through all my appointments from November to December. Officially found out last week my rating.

:banderas:congrats. I just put in 6 more claims. Trying to get that 100. I am at 60 right now. Plus i am waiting on my MRI to come back so i can apply for an increase. I know that feels good

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

They're doing things quicker now when I went through they did give me 60% off top then I went back later and they gave me the 100%.

But I didn't get P&T but I beleive it flips to P&T after 5 years and I beleive I got 5 year now.

Congrats

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV

Congrats!

Daps

Awesome man, congrats!:salute: I hit 100% P&T in 2019, it’s a game changer bro.