Who has VA Disability?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If it’s that TDIU stuff I recall that you can’t work any type of decent job. I’m certain with SSI on top of the other things they may also want you to not make a certain amount of money.

Are you familiar with that? Because I’d grab any check I could :russ:
Yea SSDI, you can’t make over a certain amount (and 100% disabled w/ dependents puts you over their threshold iirc) but I’ve known folks that said fukk it and put the paperwork in for it. Got one homie that get pension, 100%, school and works for his wife’s at home biz making $12k a year. Easily clearing 6-figures a year

what realtor did you use to buy your crib in Dallas? Mine decent but I ain’t heard from her in like two weeks

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea SSDI, you can’t make over a certain amount (and 100% disabled w/ dependents puts you over their threshold iirc) but I’ve known folks that said fukk it and out the paperwork in for it. Got one homie that get pension, 100%, school and works for his wife’s at home biz making $12k a year. Easily clearing 6-figures a year

what realtor did you use to buy your crib in Dallas? Mine decent but I ain’t heard from her in like two weeks

I don’t live in Dallas at all and I’m moving to Cincinnati from Oklahoma

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
My mom and all of my aunts got 100%. My mom got a handicap plate and everything. She’s definitely not disabled.

My youngest aunt is the worst tho. She did the least amount of time, got her checks, and be CHILLIN

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My mom and all of my aunts got 100%. My mom got a handicap plate and everything. She’s definitely not disabled.

My youngest aunt is the worst tho. She did the least amount of time, got her checks, and be CHILLIN
There was a Mexican kid in my basic training Platoon that did 35 days in the Army turned out he had a heart condition: Retired as an E-1. We lost a lot of dudes in Basic half the Platoon and the Drill said the vast majority were gonna be something I forgot the Acroym but He said that you had to complete 30 training days to quality to get out on a medical.

I wonder if the Drills got in trouble for losing so many people.

Daps

I'm trying to be like this too but also make a crazy amount of activity and investment income.

Lilbeast

All Star
Daps
Goto medical for all of these things..especially any rashes or shyt.

I developed versicolor while in the service...they gave me meds for it before I got out but it's not in my records so I'm heated.

Next ear test you have lose some hearing ....

Though I get treated for it now.
I have all of this on my record so far. Looking to add more shyt