Who has VA Disability?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t know anything about SSDI until reading it in here. Really good stuff. Looks like I’m not eligible until I hit 40. I’ll keep it in mind for the future.

If it’s that TDIU stuff I recall that you can’t work any type of decent job. I’m certain with SSI on top of the other things they may also want you to not make a certain amount of money.

Are you familiar with that? Because I’d grab any check I could :russ:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Make a note of that and file it away. Do a follow-up and ask for a total cardio checkup. May have a vascular problem as well. Don't play with that.
It literally stopped once I took off the uniform but I was dually noted which lead to the MEDBOARD

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t know anything about SSDI until reading it in here. Really good stuff. Looks like I’m not eligible until I hit 40. I’ll keep it in mind for the future.
If you're fukked up you're fukked up doesn't matter if your 15 or 50, but remember SSDI is about unemployability. So you'd have to question is it better to not work or work?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm at 70 percent with 8 claims pending :salute:

All legit claims too, was in limdu 12 months
You mean for that hangnail injury? LOL

But seriously if you're fukked up I hope you get better. There's dudes that are super fukked up and It took years for me to accept that I was disabled.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah I was in a cancer hospital for a whole year on during the front end of my career breh lol.
Oh damn. like I said my bosses boss got Cancer on his last day in got held over it went into remission and got 100% because it happened when he was in. You're a Shoo in.

My Pop's wrote how he felt that his insides were on fire Is that what it feels like?

Now the issue was his Doctor told him he had C and that he should get Chemo immediately Pop's told him he'd be alright when it 6 months later and the Radiation killed him.

Daps
fukk what they say! Take your ass to sick call! It'll be dummies like them who end of in this thread years from now talking about they only gave me 10% That's when you cash yo 100% check and laugh at teh SGM who was the tough dikkhead!:sas1:
Did you do your claim? You close to retirement? What's your MOS?
Still in on active duty .11B

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Anyone actually receiving retirement pension? Got a homie who gets his entire pension tax free (Feds and state) cause he’s 100% VA disabled