Who has VA Disability?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
he’s right. I honestly don’t understand why it just isn’t one school military wide for them to go to. Like if you go down there they have a handful of Airman, Marines, foreign Service types attending. But SF is a whole different thing. A SGM for them is equivalent to a 1SG-CSM. But generally assist in mission planning and readiness not sitting up there worried about for example uniformity and discipline.

Yes first of all he was a Troop SGM a SMU troop is like 20 to 25 guys and this guy obviously never wore a uniform except to promotions ceremonies in the like. He probably forgot how to put people in a PT formation.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
brother is it $3800 a month of of just disability? I know I’m at 80% right now before my va physical before retirement...My understanding is you receive the VA pay and the retirement pay. I don’t have anything for mental health but that could get me to 100.

some of the guys I’ve worked with however told me that 100% va disabled could limit my post retirement options. But they are all DAC. Even though I was just trying to find a DA job myself.

Gotta add in dependants

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
brother is it $3800 a month of of just disability? I know I’m at 80% right now before my va physical before retirement...My understanding is you receive the VA pay and the retirement pay. I don’t have anything for mental health but that could get me to 100.

some of the guys I’ve worked with however told me that 100% va disabled could limit my post retirement options. But they are all DAC. Even though I was just trying to find a DA job myself.

Lies. You have to be unemployable rated and as long as you retire honorably you get CDRP or CRSC. Them dummies don’t know what the fukk they be talking about scaring people. If you get total and permanent to 100% you’re good to go work anywhere you want. Half of them dudes that are working are rated the same in most jobs anyway. If you UI then that different. Even still, VA is lazy and would never find out unless somebody ratted on you.

Last edited:
Daps
Lies. You have to be unemployable rated and as long as you retire honorably you get CDRP or CRSC. Them dummies don’t know what the fukk they be talking about scaring people. If you get total and permanent to 100% you’re good to go work anywhere you want. Half of them dudes that are working are rated the same in most jobs anyway. If you UI then that different. Even still, VA is lazy and would never find out unless somebody ratted on you.

What's? CDRP or CRSC?

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
What's? CDRP or CRSC?

Defense Finance and Accounting Service > RetiredMilitary > disability > crdp

Defense Finance and Accounting Service > RetiredMilitary > disability > crsc

also for you white honky trailer trash dwelling VA Republican folk and black sambo negroes Trump tried to make you choose between the two meaning for you dumb illiterate b*stards and bytches ( can’t forget you all) that retired and was awarded VA disability plus military retirement he tried to make you choose one so that you only got one paycheck instead of two. Yea. Trump. 2024 huh? He will be dead before then. fukk all Republicans, white, black etc.

:mjlol: Take that L son

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I keep reading about claims being done and closed out on different internet groups, if anyone is waiting to do claims do it now. They actually made me P and T without even telling me.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Hey, another crazy ass week. If anyone of you guys are thinking about changing careers after your enlistment, try your fukking hardest to use VRE. New law states VRE no longer takes away from your education benefits. Sadly, it doesn't work the other way around, but hell if you did a switch in the middle like I did, you can have some months left over. So you can do your job search, go to school, get your stipend, and not be left in the cold for a bit.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I’m currently at 80%. I have a couple more conditions they keep fighting me on. I’ve been filing the claims on my own but it’s time to kick it up a notch. I haven’t made it through the entire post yet but does anyone have any lawyer recommendations? I’m in the D.C. area if that helps.

Daps
Hey, another crazy ass week. If anyone of you guys are thinking about changing careers after your enlistment, try your fukking hardest to use VRE. New law states VRE no longer takes away from your education benefits. Sadly, it doesn't work the other way around, but hell if you did a switch in the middle like I did, you can have some months left over. So you can do your job search, go to school, get your stipend, and not be left in the cold for a bit.

What's VRE?

Daps
I’m currently at 80%. I have a couple more conditions they keep fighting me on. I’ve been filing the claims on my own but it’s time to kick it up a notch. I haven’t made it through the entire post yet but does anyone have any lawyer recommendations? I’m in the D.C. area if that helps.
What claims got you 80%?