Who has VA Disability?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
how did you even get the training to do QA on subs? That sounds like something the navy would have a ton of Sailors in a rate for.

I was 100 disabled veteran they needed people and my name floated to the top of the list. Frankly I don't know why they picked me for that job, I knew nothing about the Navy but as you know they have to train people even sailors who just got out. We all had the class about the difference between Port and Starboard Navigating a ship is complicated as hell To this day I don't know where Athwarpships is or what it means.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does a Doctrine writer do? Do you write those field manuals and technical manuals that no one ever reads? shyt being saying You have to life and shift fires 90 degrees and never pick up a 240 B by the handle this page is intinionally left blank. I never understood that why is pages left Blank? is it to take notes? the army wastes millions of dollars on blank papers in Manuals alone.

yes you update doctrine as regulation and equipment changes come. All the various forms. It’s actually civilians that type it up. But you have to make sure that it makes sense and also measure individuals and organizations actually doing it to see if it makes sense. It takes so long to update doctrine that you spend a year plus just collecting data sometimes more.

and also they are trying to digitize everything and still updating everything. And that’s before you get into the data you collect from those in the field with different TTPs and SOPs that have worked.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
yes you update doctrine as regulation and equipment changes come. All the various forms. It’s actually civilians that type it up. But you have to make sure that it makes sense and also measure individuals and organizations actually doing it to see if it makes sense. It takes so long to update doctrine that you spend a year plus just collecting data sometimes more.

Come on man have you ever read a Techinical manual? Obviously I know you have but it's the most boring and dry language used. The PM Manuals (which I heard they got rid out was good. It told you exactly how to fix shyt and why you needed to do it that way, and most importantly no This page is intintionally left blank.

I mean the whole point out Senior NCO's is to tell Officers that things are dumb and a waste of time. Why don't they tell Commanders that no one wants to read fify pages in a -10 to find out how to install glow plugs

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

and also they are trying to digitize everything and still updating everything. And that’s before you get into the data you collect from those in the field with different TTPs and SOPs that have worked.
You think I'm joking but you should use the terms solider's use. For example I forgot the procedures to check the headspace and timing on a .50 cal. but I do remember that you have to pull the bolt a Nut hair. I was told that and you were told that. I told Afghan and Iraqi dudes that too. It worked. Using five dollar terms don't work.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think I'm joking but you should use the terms solider's use. For example I forgot the procedures to check the headspace and timing on a .50 cal. but I do remember that you have to pull the bolt a Nut hair. I was told that and you were told that. I told Afghan and Iraqi dudes that too. It worked. Using five dollar terms don't work.

you are more so referring to Technical manuals. I’m talking about unified land operations, operations, task organization, combined arm maneuver etc. the TMs are generally handled by the creators of that system/equipment.

but I definitely agree on the use of $5 words unfortunately you have to be deliberate in writing them because you don’t want any more confusion. Your target audience for this type of doctrine is generally staff officers/NCOs.

for the TMs it’s generally meant for the end item user and the 23&P meant for the maintenance types. Also in today’s times and all the reviewing hands that have to sign off on the process you can’t really use the terminology In writing that you could in person.

Daps
You have to keep going back. Also bring up hearing issue, emotional issues, and things such as headaches (migraines) and it’s no way you can convince me you don’t have an issue with your back and shoulders.
Are there any ways they can penalize you for keep going?
Thanks so much for the advice. I'm at Fort Bliss.

Daps
You have to keep going back. Also bring up hearing issue, emotional issues, and things such as headaches (migraines) and it’s no way you can convince me you don’t have an issue with your back and shoulders.
1.Also is there's like a certain number of times I should shoot for?
2. What do you do if your 1SGT or commander doesn't want to sign off on your sick call forms?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I’m currently at 80%. I have a couple more conditions they keep fighting me on. I’ve been filing the claims on my own but it’s time to kick it up a notch. I haven’t made it through the entire post yet but does anyone have any lawyer recommendations? I’m in the D.C. area if that helps.

im in DC as well. My husband and my friend used her
Lori Williams
Lorimyls@yahoo.com
Subject Email: VA Disability Increase

They will have your back

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.Also is there's like a certain number of times I should shoot for?
2. What do you do if your 1SGT or commander doesn't want to sign off on your sick call forms?

They will sign off on them. If it’s something pressing going on you just find a time that doesn’t interfere with your training schedule. But in all honesty no decent chain of command will go long term not allowing personnel to attend sick call.

Also schedule appointments end utilize urgent care after hours if you need to.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If they penalize you from seeking medical care within reason that is a valid IG complain. No chain of command who wants to keep their job will pull that. Just operate in accordance with the training schedule. Don’t be the guy going to sick call when it’s time to do something major, or ducking out on pt test and training exercises if you can help it.

Daps
If they penalize you from seeking medical care within reason that is a valid IG complain. No chain of command who wants to keep their job will pull that. Just operate in accordance with the training schedule. Don’t be the guy going to sick call when it’s time to do something major, or ducking out on pt test and training exercises if you can help it.

Thanks so much for the advice. But I was in a meeting where my Commander said the physician assistant was in agreement to deny soldiers from going to sick call. I'm at Bliss and I'm an E-5

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What did you do to get that high of a percentage?
What are your claims?
PTSD
Insomnia
Migraines
TBI
Vision degeration (but it's literally 0% and it says something like if there is some vision issue in the future it would be upgraded)

*also something about stomach issues forgot what the label is
Before I got out the army I literally had a ulcer after a deployment and was shytting blood. But that stopped but they included that in my compensation

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

They want you to come . A phrase you'll never hear in a VA hospital is You're alright If nothing is wrong with you then they don't need to do anything. They're whole justification for being is that you're deathly ill.

The VA is a giant self licking Ice cream cone. I had to go to a four 90 minute sessions just for them to tell me that That Pain was a part of life and that you should avoid taking the massive amount of pills they give you.

In the Baltimore VA there's dudes that sell the "Perks" that they dispense to anyone who asks without question. I knew a girl who openly asked me to sell her my pills for 30 a pop.