Who else here is MIDDLE PASSAGE BLACK

Are you directly here because of the original African Diaspora?

• Total voters

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You just said white supremacy is global but in the U.S. it's overt. So how would leaving be running from it?

You can't be this slow :dwillhuh:

Living physically among White people makes White supremacy a day to day overt experience for AAs where as White supremacy may affect Uganda or Jamaica's economy due to IMF policies but those people are not dealing with White people to any extent that is comparable :what:

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
You can't be this slow :dwillhuh:

Living physically among White people makes White supremacy a day to day overt experience for AAs where as White supremacy may affect Uganda or Jamaica's economy due to IMF policies but those people are not dealing with White people to any extent that is comparable :what:
I'm the slow one? Lol.

So, since it's already global, but more overt here because of the "physical," why do you advocate staying as opposed to leaving?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm the slow one? Lol.

So, since it's already global, but more overt here because of the "physical," why do you advocate staying as opposed to leaving?

Because, unlike you, my family and my extended African American kin built this country and have been here for centuries.

If you are not built for this then you are welcome to leave, but us African Americans are the chosen people that will topple White supremacy.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even consider British Blacks. You are immigrants there and thus have a different experience simply off that fact. You do not make up a significant chunk of the population and your history there only goes back a few decades.

You a Professor in Black British history now? there has actually been populations of Black people in Britain recorded in documentation since the 17th Century.

Not sure how us being immigrants has any bearings. We are still the descendants of enslaved Afrikans who were worked for the owners of their respective country

We dealt with segregation and lynching the same way as the US black.

We do not make up a significant chunk of the general population, but in the major cities we make are very high in numbers

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You a Professor in Black British history now? there has actually been populations of Black people in Britain recorded in documentation since the 17th Century.

Not sure how us being immigrants has any bearings. We are still the descendants of enslaved Afrikans who were worked for the owners of their respective country

We dealt with segregation and lynching the same way as the US black.

We do not make up a significant chunk of the general population, but in the major cities we make are very high in numbers

It must be nice to live in a fairy tale. You simply do not have the clout, numbers or impact globally to dare compare yourselves:russ:

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
Because, unlike you, my family and my extended African American kin built this country and have been here for centuries.

If you are not built for this then you are welcome to leave, but us African Americans are the chosen people that will topple White supremacy.
I'm beginning to think you aren't even Black.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what::dwillhuh:

You think this is Olympic relay or some shyt?

We gotta pull together to avoid being pulled apart. You're just promoting separatism, white man stay winning. :francis:

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
No, I don't even think Black Europeans are a factor.

And I could care less what you think. You have shown to be useless intellectually so I'm not sure what utility you even have.
You obviously do care because you begin slinging insults as soon as someone questions your logic. Are you trying to discuss the issue or prove you're the smartest guy on the web? Whether you like it or not, Africans and American-Americans have a lot in common and a lot to learn and gain from each other. And this may come as a shock to you but, a sizable amount of people from both sides don't think it's wise to stay under the physical thumb of an of oppressive majority.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You obviously do care because you begin slinging insults as soon as someone questions your logic. Are you trying to discuss the issue or prove you're the smartest guy on the web? Whether you like it or not, Africans and American-Americans have a lot in common and a lot to learn and gain from each other. And this may come as a shock to you but, a sizable amount of people from both sides don't think it's wise to stay under the physical thumb of an of oppressive majority.

Humans have a lot in common in general......and?

You are more than welcome to run to your utopia. African Americans will continue to work.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Repatriation is just as much work brother if not more. You're entitled to your opinion.

America is our home. If you would like to ASSIMILATE into a Black country then you are more than welcome but those of us with history in this country will continue to fight for what it is owed. Its what made us one of the most influential people in the modern world, but you are not one of us so you would not understand.

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
America is our home. If you would like to ASSIMILATE into a Black country then you are more than welcome but those of us with history in this country will continue to fight for it. Its what made us one of the most influential people in the modern world, but you are not one of us so you would not understand.
Once again, you seem to think you know everything about everyone. You don't.