Who else here is MIDDLE PASSAGE BLACK

Are you directly here because of the original African Diaspora?

• Total voters

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Amadou Diallo was from Guinea I believe, he was also a political asylee applicant in danger of deportation. That's why non-AA blacks don't understand our struggle and turn their noses up at us. Their struggle is immigration, like seeking political asylum, or staying in refugee camps for years hoping they're allowed into the US. They're begging to come here, while we're here knowing our ancestors died for the struggle to be able have civil rights. Civil rights that all immigrants now enjoy. :mjpls:
So wait a minute? Folks in this thread are going out of there way to call out Black foreigners for enjoying the fruits of AA slave labor, but are perfectly fine with Zangief, Vega, Ryu, Dhalsim, Chun-Li and any other NON-Black foreigner(who are just as Anti-AA) enjoying those same fruits?

:mjcry:

How come y'all don't want us?

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
White supremacy doesn't exist, and Black foreigners are the REAL enemy, and the invaders. That's pretty much what I've been getting.

I haven't seen anybody say that. That being said, I could understand why somebody might feel some sort of way about the tone of what is being said.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
are perfectly fine with Zangief, Vega, Ryu, Dhalsim, Chun-Li and any other NON-Black foreigner(who are just as Anti-AA) enjoying those same fruits?

So are you going to discuss what African Americans have said in this thread or will you continue to put words in our mouths?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
So African Americans stating that we are our own ethnic group is "coming at your necks ?" :russ::mjlol::dead:
Nope. But separating any Black-American foreigner who lives in the same neighborhoods as you, who was raised in America(like you) and goes through the same day-to-day discrimination as you, because they weren't shipped here via slavery, isn't productive to helping the Black American struggle.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
:pacspit:
White Mass Shootings

Black churches getting burnt

Housing discrimination at the hands of Whites

Predominantly white country with a history of slavery, segregation, etc.

Predominantly White country that has history of Black-American on Black-American violence.

Predominantly black country with a history of Black-AMERICAN violence on Black immigrant violence.

YET, disregard all that, and come at the necks of Black foreigners for calling you a Yank. Forget about ******, mooncricket, sambo, jiggaboo, zip c00n, all made up by Whites to put you down. NOPE, be mad at us Black foreigners brehs.

And seriously. Who's that in your avatar?
What is with this BS?
Why does AAs discussing our own culture and assuming our own identity seen as the equivalent of shytting on non AA Blacks and creating a Black hierarchy?:patrice:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nope. But separating any Black-American foreigner who lives in the same neighborhoods as you, who was raised in America(like you) and goes through the same day-to-day discrimination as you, because they weren't shipped here via slavery, isn't productive to helping the Black American struggle.

I'm not sure what you don't understand about "Diallo and other recent immigrants have their own trauma but not Antebellum South, Jim Crow, CRM, Redlining, Predatory lending and just the mere reality of being around majority cacs for 200 years."

And declaring your ethnicity first isn't separation. Jamaicans, Ethios and Nigerians have no issues branding their stuff with their ethnicity first but it doesn't stop other Black folks from being a patron at those places.

Its weird how it isn't productive for African Americans to have their own group yet I don't see any of you giving this rhetoric to Haitians or Somalis or whatever in attempts to ruin the diversity in Blackness.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Speak on it bruh

Zecheriah 12:7

The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.

1360554320_fAtcFPO.jpg

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
How is me calling out a specific user who is always attempting to speak on AA issues and shame AAs by saying that he is in fact Jamaican somehow establishing a hierarchy?

And you are reach with the migration North. Regardless, it was still in America and White people were going to be a day to day reality that we had to deal with.

You did more than just call him out for being jamaican :comeon:
dont act racism wasnt worse in south.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I'm talking about personal experiences. I've been embraced by Africans a lot in the same breath, so I can't say all. I understand what you are getting at tho.

You realize your response to what I said had nothing to do with what I said. I talked about people being discouraged to associate with AA's by custom agents. You went off on a tangent if anything.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You did more than just call him out for being jamaican :comeon:.

You're right. I called him out for being Jamaican and attempting to shame African Americans for not practicing group economics in 100s of threads when he ran from a Black country to a White majority to pretend like he is African American.

dont act racism wasnt worse in south.

All inside of the US and not analogous to someone going from country to country

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I'm not sure what you don't understand about "Diallo and other recent immigrants have their own trauma but not Antebellum South, Jim Crow, CRM, Redlining, Predatory lending and just the mere reality of being around majority cacs for 200 years."

And declaring your ethnicity first isn't separation. Jamaicans, Ethios and Nigerians have no issues branding their stuff with their ethnicity first but it doesn't stop other Black folks from being a patron at those places.

Its weird how it isn't productive for African Americans to have their own group yet I don't see any of you giving this rhetoric to Haitians or Somalis or whatever in attempts to ruin the diversity in Blackness.
like I said its as if we have to accept everyone and its hate if we have pride in our own 'tribe'

[ i actually never thought of our group as a tribe, its probably the best thing to come out of this discussion ]

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:pacspit:

What is with this BS?
Why does AAs descussion our own culture and asduming our own identity seen as the equivalent of shytting on non AA Blacks and creating a Black hierarchy?:patrice:
You kept alluding to the "White Boogeyman". Like White supremacy had nothing to do with the current relationship between Blacks and Black foreigners. Media attention on Africa, and African immigration to America, Whites using Black foreigners as Model Minority. Whites saying snide remarks like "You're not like those other Blacks". Whites trying abolish the term "African American". Those are all examples of White influence in this AA vs Black foreigners conflict. Admittedly, there are more than enough Black foreigner c00ns. I try to disassociate myself from Haitians who are on that "I'm not Black, I'm Haitian" crap.

:scust: