Who else here is MIDDLE PASSAGE BLACK

Are you directly here because of the original African Diaspora?

• Total voters

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Because, unlike you, my family and my extended African American kin built this country and have been here for centuries.

If you are not built for this then you are welcome to leave, but us African Americans are the chosen people that will topple White supremacy.
"Chosen People"? I see what this thread is about. It's not about acknowledging differences, it's about setting a hierarchy among Black people. Ok, cool. Well, good luck toppling White supremacy.

:beli:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
"Chosen People"? I see what this thread is about. It's not about acknowledging differences, it's about setting a hierarchy among Black people. Ok, cool. Well, good luck toppling White supremacy.

Ignore the messenger.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
"Chosen People"? I see what this thread is about. It's not about acknowledging differences, it's about setting a hierarchy among Black people. Ok, cool. Well, good luck toppling White supremacy. We Haitians tried it in 1804. But we had c00ns in our ranks, and the Western world wasn't trying to deal with a Black super power. Now we're the poorest county in the Western Hemisphere.

Aint no hierarchy. AA would not even know of you if you didn't immigrate.

And I stand by my comments that AAs won't run and are Black people's best bet at destroying White supremacy.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Amadou Diallo was from Guinea I believe, he was also a political asylee applicant in danger of deportation. That's why non-AA blacks don't understand our struggle and turn their noses up at us. Their struggle is immigration, like seeking political asylum, or staying in refugee camps for years hoping they're allowed into the US. They're begging to come here, while we're here knowing our ancestors died for the struggle to be able have civil rights. Civil rights that all immigrants now enjoy. :mjpls:
You right. I was thinking of Abner.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abner_Louima

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
No white man is putting a gun to Black immigrants head and forcing them to speak down on AAs in the presence of non blacks. No white buggyman is forcing them to refer to us as akatas or yankis in a derogatory manner. They do that shyt all on their own.
So please spare me with this white supremacy BS.
dont come here giving us AAs this BS "white supremacy " speech and continue to let this behavior go unchecked.
White Mass Shootings

Black churches getting burnt

Housing discrimination at the hands of Whites

Predominantly white country with a history of slavery, segregation, etc.

Predominantly White country that has history of Black-American on Black-American violence.

Predominantly black country with a history of Black-AMERICAN violence on Black immigrant violence.

YET, disregard all that, and come at the necks of Black foreigners for calling you a Yank. Forget about ******, mooncricket, sambo, jiggaboo, zip c00n, all made up by Whites to put you down. NOPE, be mad at us Black foreigners brehs.

And seriously. Who's that in your avatar?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

I am the OP and don't cosign chosen people rhetoric, to be clear. The entire principal feels like Zionism and perpetuates hatred imo

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I hope AA's succeed. We Haitians tried that. Nobody got on board.

:francis:

They tried to make an example out of yall so other blacks wouldn't try a mass uprising. All blacks from the diaspora gonna get shyt cracking. I'm just saying the AAs are going to be the ones that spark the flame. But i fukk with all my peoples all over the world. We are in this shyt together.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Aint no hierarchy. AA would not even know of you if you didn't immigrate.

And I stand by my comments that AAs won't run and are Black people's best bet at destroying White supremacy.

Bullshyt. You called @bdizzle a coward for leaving Jamaica but you would never call any AA a coward that migrated from the south or is leaving the hood. I respect diversity within black people but i dont think we should revert back to tribalism.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt. You called @bdizzle a coward for leaving Jamaica but you would never call any AA a coward that migrated from the south or is leaving the hood. I respect diversity within black people but i dont think we should revert back to tribalism.

How is me calling out a specific user who is always attempting to speak on AA issues and shame AAs by saying that he is in fact Jamaican somehow establishing a hierarchy?

And you are reach with the migration North. Regardless, it was still in America and White people were going to be a day to day reality that we had to deal with.