Who else here is MIDDLE PASSAGE BLACK

Are you directly here because of the original African Diaspora?

• Total voters

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Take that shyt to the Locker Room then.
This thread is not about fukkery or AA vs Diaspora so stop trying to start beef and keep it moving.

And i notice you aint answer my questions:mjpls:

How comes you don't be in those bm vs bw threads but these foreign broads be in there all the time :dead:

Some of them don't even live in the states :dead:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
neg me all u like. i dont care about e-rep bro, unlike most on the coli.

doesnt change the fact this is an embarrasing thread
There is nothing WHATSOEVER embarrassing about me being proud of my actual heritage and family history in america. Have you been conditioned to be ashamed of your past?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Neg train activated..

This is exactly what I'm talking about

I can't believe that nikka said that. Trying to shyt on us because we was born in this condition.

giphy.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
OP that's a ridiculous comment, my Great Great Grandmother was a slave in the Caribbean and went through things I couldn't imagine it's just a ridiculous comment

But once they were free they didn't go through Antebellum South, Jim Crow, CRM, Redlining, Predatory lending and just the mere reality of being around 200 million cacs

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
OP that's a ridiculous comment, my Great Great Grandmother was a slave in the Caribbean and went through things I couldn't imagine it's just a ridiculous comment

Which comment is ridiculous? How long have you been in the united states. Furthermore, as this discussion went on, I see/saw the value in input from those from the carribean:

I welcome input from those from Trinidad / Jamaica / Bahamas as it has added a lot to the conversation. The OP question and poll doesn't apply to them but their experience is closer to mine than someone IN Africa or in Canada, or even a first or second gen migrant from Africa...that's for damn sure.

so, what is ridiculous before i reply?

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Its a defense mechanism.

p*ssy nikka talks that Black group economics but left a Black country to come to a White majority country like a gold digger trying to get into a rappers hotel room.
Dont fall for the trap.
They want to talk this "we are all one" "unity unity" pan Africanism until you ask who besides AAs is bringing something to the table. Then all you here is crickets.
How comes you don't be in those bm vs bw threads but these foreign broads be in there all the time :dead:

I stopped because majority of the people in those threads arent AAs neither the men or women.
They try to push the high IR stats from their ethnic groups onto us.
They really need to tend to their own people and stop trying to start divisions amongst our people.
America is NOT the same as the UK and Canada.
Dont even get me started on the dudes with this Pawg and BW shyt not knowing the AAs dont even fukk with white people like that .

.Exactly they stay on these forums both here and LSA taking their frustrations with their own men out on AA men.

They need to tend to their own people and stop worrying about AAs.:francis:
Dont even get me started on that reincar guy.
Hes more worried about AA women then his own fellow Jamaicans.:troll:

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
and even as you reply, it is and was not my intention whatsoever to diminish what your family and great great grandmother went through, let me be clear there

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
They need to tend to their own people and stop worrying about AAs.:francis:
Dont even get me started on that reincar guy.
Hes more worried about AA women then his own fellow Jamaicans.:troll:
or his fellow canadians

i have been calling him out for years...like breh you don't even live in america, and you're jamaican in CANADA, stay in your LANE kiddo