Who else here is MIDDLE PASSAGE BLACK

Are you directly here because of the original African Diaspora?

• Total voters

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Mines too.

Berclair, Mississippi in Leflore County.

Great grandparents were born in 1882 and 1900. Grandma 1932.

Great great grandparents were both born slaves in 1850.

120px-Map_of_Mississippi_highlighting_Leflore_County.svg.png
Your peeps not too far from my dad side of the family . Parish is still 55% black. I got cousins that probably still pick cotton in the summer for extra bread. My mom's side from N.O. Think they came here from the Caribbean, I don't really know.

La-tensas.png

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I really dont get after all the shyt thats been typed in this thread this is what you you continue to push.

So just because we were all enslaved we are all the exact same?
We all speak the same langugage and have the exact same culture right?

Its amazing the mental gymnastics people will go through just so they dont have to acknowledge AAs as our own ethnic group or our unique struggle.

:heh: like I said on the first page, I'm only in this thread for the fukkery. I remember back on SOHH the division was simple. It was black men vs black women. Thread after thread of black women ain't shyt, I'm getting a PAWG.

Then Trayvon got killed, nikkas woke up a little, and now we went from shytting on black women, to shytting on Africans, shytting on anyone who's not a real black, shytting on so called militants, AND shytting on black women :mjlol:

I can't imagine how fukked up this place will be in 10 years :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
:heh: like I said on the first page, I'm only in this thread for the fukkery. I remember back on SOHH the division was simple. It was black men vs black women. Thread after thread of black women ain't shyt, I'm getting a PAWG.

Then Trayvon got killed, nikkas woke up a little, and now we went from shytting on black women, to shytting on Africans, shytting on anyone who's not a real black, shytting on so called militants, AND shytting on black women :mjlol:

I can't imagine how fukked up this place will be in 10 years :wow:
When did i or any other AA shyt on anybody in this thread?
Why are you so threatened by AAs assuming their own identity and speaking on our unique culture?
You and every other non AA has come in here with your ducktales about us supposedly "shytting on Black immigrants" as a means to shut this conversation down.
Very similar to the way white americans claim were all Americans whenever AAs discuss the prejudices we face.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why are you so threatened by AAs assuming their own identity and speaking on our unique culture?
You and every other non AA has come in here with your ducktales about us supposedly "shytting on Black immigrants" as a means to shut this conversation down.
Very similar to the way white americans claim were all Americans whenever AAs discuss the prejudices we face.

We need more sistas like you and @Elle Driver :wow:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

:russ: like I said, in the first page, I'm in here for the fukkery. All the wild shyt I read on here don't exist offline. It's the only place where African Americans and Africans are beefing, it's the only place where nikkas is trying to figure out the #RealBlack equation, and it's the only place where black men shyt on black women all day (who by their own mouths never dated a black woman in their lives).

Then you throw in half of the site claiming to make 6 figures..........this place is the capital of Duckberg :heh:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
i dont een know what part of africa my roots is from, im as middle passage as they come :mjcry:
nah bro ur just another lost n ignorant descendant of west n central african slaves. its ok tho. ur country has spent centuries doing it to u.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
how exactly should they show you respect?

deference

I mean this, no one can speak to me as a Black Man in this country on some :camby: ish because of my Ancestors. We have literally paved the way & taken all the arrows for everyone that is not white (including some white people too).

I walk around like :smugfavre: everyday because this country would literally be NOTHING without black people.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
:russ: like I said, in the first page, I'm in here for the fukkery. All the wild shyt I read on here don't exist offline. It's the only place where African Americans and Africans are beefing, it's the only place where nikkas is trying to figure out the #RealBlack equation, and it's the only place where black men shyt on black women all day (who by their own mouths never dated a black woman in their lives).

Then you throw in half of the site claiming to make 6 figures..........this place is the capital of Duckberg :heh:
Take that shyt to the Locker Room then.
This thread is not about fukkery or AA vs Diaspora so stop trying to start beef and keep it moving.

And i notice you aint answer my questions:mjpls:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
im waiting for u guys to say u aint even been back to africa lol smfh
shyts actually sad to see. i cant be mad

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
We need more sistas like you and @Elle Driver :wow:

I love being black American, and even though my kids will be 1/4 at best, I will raise them to be black American. We're simply the best. People for some reason feel so threatened by our pride in our own culture. Because they are so used to being allowed into our shyt which is partially our fault as black Americans because we are too kind and let everyone in. That's the essence of how I grew up. My Ethiopian fam was on some "fukk that you not one of us" shyt, and then my black American fam treated me like I was one of their own. My half siblings treat me like I'm their full sister, even though I look visibly different from them. It's just a essence that we have that we are loving people (sometimes perhaps too much). But I will defend our unique culture to the core from others, even if they do happen to be black idgaf. If they feel threatened, they can get the fukk outta here. I don't understand the refugee/immigrant struggle much like they don't understand our civil rights struggle. Perhaps that's also why I've only been able to bond with Afro-Latinos outside of our own.