Daps
Roku needs to fix that dam USB media player app

Matter fact there whole UI is :flabbynsick: sometimes

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And why porque, you need to tell us why.

And while your at it, if you wanna be helpful. Also tell us the difference between Roku 1,2,3 and Roku 2 XD and whatever other models they got. But my local walmart has a Roku 1,2,2 XD, 3

And all of them do HD programming, I know Roku 3 has HDMI in the back.. not sure about R2/xd what they bring over the previous. Thanks in advance fine sir :salute:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
And why porque, you need to tell us why.

And while your at it, if you wanna be helpful. Also tell us the difference between Roku 1,2,3 and Roku 2 XD and whatever other models they got. But my local walmart has a Roku 1,2,2 XD, 3

And all of them do HD programming, I know Roku 3 has HDMI in the back.. not sure about R2/xd what they bring over the previous. Thanks in advance fine sir :salute:

most important is the processor and memory which are 5x faster for the former and double for the latter

here's a comparison of the specs of different models

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roku#Feature_comparison

to be fair the Roku 2 is still a great device and there's no need to upgrade to the 3 but if you're buying new then the 3 is all you should be looking at only exception I see is if you're buying a few of them

dont forget about the headphones in remotes feature of the 3 for late nights

B00BGGDVOO-roku-3-remote_sm.jpg

also dont get the 1 for any reason

Notorious THC

Below The Heavens
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Does Roku replace cable in any way? Is there anythign that actually does replace cable and is cheaper? I just watch sports, comedy central, FX, food channel (bizarre foods :lolbron:) tbs & tnt (sitcoms, movies and shyt), and some news.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Does Roku replace cable in any way? Is there anythign that actually does replace cable and is cheaper? I just watch sports, comedy central, FX, food channel (bizarre foods :lolbron:) tbs & tnt (sitcoms, movies and shyt), and some news.

only equivalent would be an HTPC with streaming as an option

but of course there is the pic quality