Who else got a Roku?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
you think this one will receive the software upgrade to the new interface? it says on the amazon site that it will receive some type of may update
based on the following link I believe so

http://blog.roku.com/blog/2013/03/05/introducing-roku-3-video/

*Update: The new Roku interface will begin rolling out to Roku 2, Roku HD (model 2500), Roku LT and the Roku Streaming Stick the first week of May. We took a bit more time to ensure that the update will be a great experience, but the rollout will be complete by the end of May 2013. Thanks for your patience!

tr2k

All Star
Daps
yup, on my WD Live :jawalrus:
mostly for firstrowsports so I can watch the playoffs or a fight

The premium channel dont work unless you already got it with your cable provider, which is pointless unless you borrow it from some else

but it does have prerecorded shows at your disposal

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My siter got one of these,seems like the shyt considering that high azzz cable bill and we barely watch shyt,forgot why I didn't have cable:rudy:.......these seems like a good alternative,can u get internet on it to?or do u have to pay for that thru a seperate company?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
My siter got one of these,seems like the shyt considering that high azzz cable bill and we barely watch shyt,forgot why I didn't have cable:rudy:.......these seems like a good alternative,can u get internet on it to?or do u have to pay for that thru a seperate company?
it connects to wifi or thru ethernet with the top models