Who did you side with more? Melvin or Jody (Baby Boy)

Who did you side with

• Melvin

Votes: 140 86.4%
  • Jody

Votes: 22 13.6%

• Total voters

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It’s easy to say Melvin looking at it from a movie viewers standpoint, but actually try and put yourself in Jody’s shoes. Big nikka who’d done time and is known in a whole other hood for putting vicious hands on an ex was now living in the house fukking Jody’s young dumb mother. Like someone said earlier it was probably only a matter of time before Melvin was whippin her muthafukkin ass. The yard care bit didn’t fool me.

Don’t forget the mother wasn’t about all that much either. Don’t remember many scenes of her heading out to or coming from work. That was grandmas house. Grandma probably raised Jody while momma was out being fast. Surprised Jody was an only child.
Couldve sworn he said something bout having a brother at some point, might be wrong tho:jbhmm:
EDIT: He did. Her last boyfriend got him kicked out and he ended up killed.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Always knew Jody was a fukk nikka

Get ya own crib, and if a grown ass middle aged man is fukking my mom right and treating her right I welcome it

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I don’t think he MEANT disrespect remember Melvin was a reformed STREET nikka he wasn’t no saint. The naked breakfast shyt was pretty flagrant not gonna lie but Jody and Omar Gooding sittin up in the house acting like they was really about that life and ready to smoke him on sight was also hella flagrant. You don’t subliminally threaten a nikka life while he’s in EARSHOT if you ain’t ready to get it on right then and there.

Also the point was being driven home that that WASN’T JODY’S HOUSE. Dude’s momma was ready for him to move out before Melvin showed up. Jody wasn’t shyt until the last 15 minutes of the movie lol. Jody momma got that THANG put on her and was basically giving Melvin run of the house. He had a job, could make her p*ssy sing, and was contributing. Jody wasn’t doing shyt.

Jody definitely was not. :mjlol:

As for Pea... :birdman:

Daps
Jody was a punk. Tried to run a guilt trip on his mama when she finally kicked him out saying that if something happened to him, it was her fault:martin:

I remember the first time I watched this movie when I was really young and looking at the screen in disgust every time Jody was on screen:scust:

The ONLY thing he had was a decent stable. But I can't even give him props for that since he refused to get a job and take care of the women in his life. He was at their mercy. When Yvette let Rodney move in, he couldn't say nothing

Melvin

And that guns and butter shyt he said is an actual term in economics/finance

I thought it was some street shyt for the longest :wow:

:feedme::patrice:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Jody was a punk. Tried to run a guilt trip on his mama when she finally kicked him out saying that if something happened to him, it was her fault:martin:

I remember the first time I watched this movie when I was really young and looking at the screen in disgust every time Jody was on screen:scust:

The ONLY thing he had was a decent stable. But I can't even give him props for that since he refused to get a job and take care of the women in his life. He was at their mercy. When Yvette let Rodney move in, he couldn't say nothing

:feedme::patrice:

Guns versus butter model - Wikipedia

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
origin.gif

:francis:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Easily Melvin and its shifted more his way the older I've gotten.

Jody was a jackass in just about every way, didn't show respect for the few people who cared about his stupid ass and basically was a good look at what a dumb ass 20 year old who think he know every fukking thing looks like.

Melvin did his bullshyt but he was a nikka who just simply wanted to redeem himself. Got a honest legit company started, treated his new woman right and tried to build a bond with jody he knows he failed to do with his own son. After getting past the intimidating look, melvin a perfect example of not judging a book by its cover.

:ehh:

This...plus he rocked Stacey Adams biscuits, so I knew he was keepin' it way O.