Who DaHell Drinks Sparkling Water

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t discover this until moving to the West but I legit went overboard when I first found them.

It's funny, I've even been to a few pretty fancy restaurants that had topo chico as their sparkling waters. Probably one of the most underrated beverage brands of all time tbh.

Me and my wife were joking not too long ago about feeling guilty drinking more than one a day because we like them so much lol

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
LiquidDeath_WebsitePDP_BerryItAlive_GREY_MainImage.webp

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Besides "Spindrift", are there any other unsweetened flavored sparkling water brands that the flavor is so strong you can describe it as tasting like "unsweetened soda"?:

QagIJZV.jpg

nFXKqLE.jpg

I've tried "La Croix", "Bubbly", "Aha", "Waterloo", & "Perrier" and none of them have as strong a flavor as "Spindrift". Because of this, sweetening by adding liquid stevia drops works well with "Sprindrift", but it doesn't work well with the other brands I mentioned. The stevia just ends up overpowering the flavor in those other brands. After reading this thread though I'm considering what some posters have suggested, adding a little bit of lemon or lime juice for flavor to the other brands.

Spindrift has fruit juice in it, how can it be unsweetened
Have you drank Spindrift before? There's not enough concentrated fruit juice in Spindrift for it to be sweet. They put just enough fruit juice for it too have a strong flavor that standouts from other unsweetened flavored sparkling water brands.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Its nasty as hell, leave it to humans to make water complicated

• Haha
Reactions: Sbp