Who DaHell Drinks Sparkling Water

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
My go to is coconut sparkling water, can't remember the brand but I buy cases weekly. It's delicious as fụck especially served over some whiskey with a splash of lime. 😋

I don't drink soda at all. Too sweet and contains shıt not good for the body.

Bubly got the coconut flavor. I just picked up a pack. Picked up some spindrift too.

Daps
I’m talking about straight. Who would drink this :hhh:

I just bought what I thought was regular water. Some Pellegrino shyt. nikka that shyt sound like water. I just opened it and drank some and was like :pacspit: It taste so horrible. Why did they have that shyt in the water section :martin: They know nikkas not reading the details on water bottle. I’m too real to be drinking water that sparkles. shyt don’t even sound right.
Don't ever go to germany they love that dogshyt

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Besides "Spindrift", are there any other unsweetened flavored sparkling water brands that the flavor is so strong you can describe it as tasting like "unsweetened soda"?:

QagIJZV.jpg

nFXKqLE.jpg

I've tried "La Croix", "Bubbly", "Aha", "Waterloo", & "Perrier" and none of them have as strong a flavor as "Spindrift". Because of this, sweetening by adding liquid stevia drops works well with "Sprindrift", but it doesn't work well with the other brands I mentioned. The stevia just ends up overpowering the flavor in those other brands. After reading this thread though I'm considering what some posters have suggested, adding a little bit of lemon or lime juice for flavor to the other brands.

The grapefruit mixed with Vodka is delicious. Havent bought these in years tho

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
:dahell: Me nikka! I’m him. Drinking a blood orange San pellegrino in between typing.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Besides "Spindrift", are there any other unsweetened flavored sparkling water brands that the flavor is so strong you can describe it as tasting like "unsweetened soda"?:

QagIJZV.jpg

nFXKqLE.jpg

I've tried "La Croix", "Bubbly", "Aha", "Waterloo", & "Perrier" and none of them have as strong a flavor as "Spindrift". Because of this, sweetening by adding liquid stevia drops works well with "Sprindrift", but it doesn't work well with the other brands I mentioned. The stevia just ends up overpowering the flavor in those other brands. After reading this thread though I'm considering what some posters have suggested, adding a little bit of lemon or lime juice for flavor to the other brands.
We have these, hint, and la croix at the job, but I've never tried one of these. Have I been sleeping? I'll try it next time I work from the office