Topo Chico still GOATed
Waterloo is now my fave flavored brand
Saratoga is also GOATed for unflavored
Bubly and certain LaCroix flavors also hold it down

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Topo Chicos have changed my life. Stopped drinking soda and also drink ranch waters with them. They also go great with fresh cold pressed juice.

This stuff got expensive super fast.

A regular 2ltr bottle of seltzer water now is $3... i had to buy the no frills brand just today :dead:

There was a minute I was spending over $100 months buying topo Chico. I had to because it was a gamble of when or where it would be in stock. And it was pretty much all I drank. Just regular, no flavors.

I said fukk it and bought a soda stream. Been using that thing every day 2x-3x. I have 3 1 liter bottles and drink 2 a day.

I've only bought a refill for it one time after Maybe 5-6 months. But for me I only need 1 shot of carbonation, you can hit it 3x but that shyt'll have you like
914vhk.gif

Wish I bought one 10 years ago

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This stuff got expensive super fast.
Amazon sells a pack of 12 Sparkling Ice bottles for 13 bucks, not bad IMO :ehh:

Supermarkets near me usually have a 5 for 5 deal selling the Sparkling Ice drinks, a dollar per drink is a good deal to me at least :manny:

My only complaint is the fact that Sparkling Ice doesn't offer a 2 liter bottle :martin:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
You got fụcked up taste buds dawg. It's cause I don't like sweet shıt. That coconut slaps. 😑

I need to use that soda stream though. Got one in the crib but hardly use it, make my own flavors.
it tastes like suntan lotion. next time you open one i want you to think about it.