Who DaHell Drinks Sparkling Water

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
snoop-dogg-head.gif

We stay with a case of lime or regular in my house. Topo chico is by far the best sparkling water I've ever had. I don't think I've ever had anything comparable, and you can even drink it the next day after it's been opened and it's still just as good.
I didn’t want to say because that’s my little secret but I Iiterally ordered a case of lime Perrier every 2 weeks until I switched to San P. Pellengrino is much smoother, but I love lime Perrier.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t want to say because that’s my little secret but I Iiterally ordered a case of lime Perrier every 2 weeks until I switched to San P. Pellengrino is much smoother, but I love lime Perrier.

Perrier my second favorite, but it's a distant second to topo chico imo. Order a case and let us know what you think of it.

2c372817-1809-4ab5-a5d2-c81bc69988a3.jpeg

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Besides "Spindrift", are there any other unsweetened flavored sparkling water brands that the flavor is so strong you can describe it as tasting like "unsweetened soda"?:

QagIJZV.jpg

nFXKqLE.jpg

I've tried "La Croix", "Bubbly", "Aha", "Waterloo", & "Perrier" and none of them have as strong a flavor as "Spindrift". Because of this, sweetening by adding liquid stevia drops works well with "Sprindrift", but it doesn't work well with the other brands I mentioned. The stevia just ends up overpowering the flavor in those other brands. After reading this thread though I'm considering what some posters have suggested, adding a little bit of lemon or lime juice for flavor to the other brands.
Spindrift is delicious

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
snoop-dogg-head.gif

We stay with a case of lime or regular in my house. Topo chico is by far the best sparkling water I've ever had. I don't think I've ever had anything comparable, and you can even drink it the next day after it's been opened and it's still just as good.

Imma have to try this next. Does it have fake sugar? I avoid those.

Only negative I've read is the acid can effect your teeth and I think your stomach lining

s@n

All Star
Daps
Besides "Spindrift", are there any other unsweetened flavored sparkling water brands that the flavor is so strong you can describe it as tasting like "unsweetened soda"?:

QagIJZV.jpg

nFXKqLE.jpg

I've tried "La Croix", "Bubbly", "Aha", "Waterloo", & "Perrier" and none of them have as strong a flavor as "Spindrift". Because of this, sweetening by adding liquid stevia drops works well with "Sprindrift", but it doesn't work well with the other brands I mentioned. The stevia just ends up overpowering the flavor in those other brands. After reading this thread though I'm considering what some posters have suggested, adding a little bit of lemon or lime juice for flavor to the other brands.
Spindrift has fruit juice in it, how can it be unsweetened

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
My go to is coconut sparkling water, can't remember the brand but I buy cases weekly. It's delicious as fụck especially served over some whiskey with a splash of lime. 😋

I don't drink soda at all. Too sweet and contains shıt not good for the body.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Imma have to try this next. Does it have fake sugar? I avoid those.

Only negative I've read is the acid can effect your teeth and I think your stomach lining

Nah, no sugar. The lime one is naturally flavored without any types of additives afaik.