Who DaHell Drinks Sparkling Water

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Besides "Spindrift", are there any other unsweetened flavored sparkling water brands that the flavor is so strong you can describe it as tasting like "unsweetened soda"?:

QagIJZV.jpg

nFXKqLE.jpg

I've tried "La Croix", "Bubbly", "Aha", "Waterloo", & "Perrier" and none of them have as strong a flavor as "Spindrift". Because of this, sweetening by adding liquid stevia drops works well with "Sprindrift", but it doesn't work well with the other brands I mentioned. The stevia just ends up overpowering the flavor in those other brands. After reading this thread though I'm considering what some posters have suggested, adding a little bit of lemon or lime juice for flavor to the other brands.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
All about Sparkling Mineral Water, the GOAT drink when fasting
:blessed:

Pellegrino is amazing, with all the electrolytes contained its my fave and tastes nicer than just regular sparkling water

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I have been using it as a mixer. Trying to cut soda out again

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Ok I get it. It’s for people that don’t like water.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Bumping this thread. Went to this convention back in October and they had Sparkling water out, I said why not. shyt has me liking it.

Just picked up bubly coconut lime, so much flavor and it wasn't even cold :ohhh:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I love sparkling water.

Topo Chico is the GOAT the OG and grapefruit
Arrowhead black cherry
Bubbly cherry
Hella La Croix flavors are delicious
Dasani guava strawberry
Perrier peach

:blessed:

Topo chico lime twist :wow:

:stopitslime:nikka that topo chico lime is crack, especially after a day of heavy drinking or while hung over. Perrier too.

snoop-dogg-head.gif

We stay with a case of lime or regular in my house. Topo chico is by far the best sparkling water I've ever had. I don't think I've ever had anything comparable, and you can even drink it the next day after it's been opened and it's still just as good.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’m talking about straight. Who would drink this :hhh:

I just bought what I thought was regular water. Some Pellegrino shyt. nikka that shyt sound like water. I just opened it and drank some and was like :pacspit: It taste so horrible. Why did they have that shyt in the water section :martin: They know nikkas not reading the details on water bottle. I’m too real to be drinking water that sparkles. shyt don’t even sound right.
I do! It’s more economical to order a case of 1L bottles

br82186

Superstar
Daps
snoop-dogg-head.gif

We stay with a case of lime or regular in my house. Topo chico is by far the best sparkling water I've ever had. I don't think I've ever had anything comparable, and you can even drink it the next day after it's been opened and it's still just as good.
My girl loves the fcck out of the ish, hard as hell to find in Northern VA tho