Who copping the fake Range Rover this year?

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Find the "safety recalls" or data from any vehicle brand which has more vehicle fires than Hyundai/Kia. :mjlol:

Here are the 10 automakers that have initiated the most recall campaigns during 2022 and the total number of vehicles involved:

1. Ford: 67 recalls, 8,636,265 units
  2. Volkswagen Group: 45 recalls, 1,040,885 units
  3. Fiat-Chrysler/Stellantis: 38 recalls, 3,041,431 units
  4. Mercedes-Benz: 33 recalls, 969,993 units
  5. General Motors: 32 recalls, 3,371,302 units
  6. Kia: 24 recalls, 1,458,962 units
  7. Hyundai: 22 recalls, 1,452,101 units
  8. Tesla: 20 recalls, 3,769,581 units
  9. BMW: 19 recalls, 1,000,455 units
  10. Nissan: 15 recalls, 1,568,385 units
All these other car brands ahead of Kia and close to their numbers are trash too right...okay :mjlol:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Nope! Another bad attempt at trying to be slick. I specifically stated:

Find the "safety recalls" or data from any vehicle brand which has more vehicle fires than Hyundai/Kia

Try Harder. :russ:

I ain't trying to be slick my nikka lol. But you're right, Hyundai/Kia has the most reported fires out of the auto brands. Still doesn't make them trash in my opinion. Plenty of major auto brands that have thousands of recalls due to dangerous reasons (fire hazards, electrical wiring, etc) and no one calls those brands trash because of it :manny:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I ain't trying to be slick my nikka lol. But you're right, Hyundai/Kia has the most reported fires out of the auto brands. Still doesn't make them trash in my opinion. Plenty of major auto brands that have thousands of recalls due to dangerous reasons (fire hazards, electrical wiring, etc) and no one calls those brands trash because of it :manny:

Hyundai/Kia cars are so bad that The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gave its first ever whistleblower award ($24 million) to a former Kia engineer based on his testimony regarding Hyundai/Kia shoddy business/engine manufacturing.

:russ::lolbron:

nhtsa_logo_dark-blue-gradiet_banner.jpg

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration makes its
first ever whistleblower award.

Over $24M to whistleblower who provided key information on Hyundai/Kia safety concerns

November 9, 2021 | Washington, DC

"The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration today announced it is making its first ever whistleblower award. NHTSA will give more than $24 million to a whistleblower in connection with information provided to NHTSA related to Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) and Kia Motors America (Kia). This award is the maximum percentage allowed by law of the $81 million in cash collected by the United States and is the first award NHTSA has issued under its authority."

NHTSA Makes Its First Ever Whistleblower Award | NHTSA

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The latest models are NOT easy to steal. All Kia/Hyundai with push button start had/have immobilizes installed on them from the factory, it was just a vulnerability in some models that used old-school keyed ignitions. If you are buying a model with push button start, you’re good.

And any of them that use the Connect app come with GPS tracking with geofencing capabilities. :wow: